All things Dundee FC

Would be one of the funniest things ever if Dundee turn down 2M for a player...
Get relegated a few weeks later....
Then find out he has an relegation release clause....

It'd be worse if we pocketed 2mil for a player, then got relegated without him.

eh really?

Yes. Because selling him at this point would be akin to pocketing the cash and accepting relegation.

Hanging onto him highlights that we are determined to fight for our survival.

Yes. Because selling him at this point would be akin to pocketing the cash and accepting relegation.

That’s his pus shut, Ludo. Nice one.

42 minutes ago, flood said:

or dundee

38 minutes ago, flood said:

never straight forward....

Thistle gone ...

Dundee will lose playoff 

Ross County will finish top of bottom 6

1 hour ago, flood said:

Would be one of the funniest things ever if Dundee turn down 2M for a player...

Get relegated a few weeks later....

Then find out he has an relegation release clause....

A Kilmarnock fan to add to the list of opposition fans who have an irrational hatred for Dundee. This is the guy that was a seething mess despite his team just having beat us at Rugby Park.

I enjoy seeing us getting under people's skin 8)

I've been on McCann and Dundee's back all season, because it's been utter shite. All it took was one half decent performance and McCann won me over for the week. I've said before, there is so much to buy into with McCann. He loves this club and doesn't give a f**k who tries to have a pop at him for it. He'll noise up every opposition fan regardless of the club be it Celtic, Rangers, United, Hibs or St Johnstone.

He has so much going for him. He talks the best game I've ever heard from a Dundee manager. I won't lop-side this post with my negatives for McCann, because I've done so (In great detail) many a time. All it takes is for us to survive this season and I think he'll take us on an absolute rollercoaster of a ride. After all, being a Dundee fan isn't necessarily about winning, if it were, I'd support Celtic. It isn't necessarily about being a well run, steady club that punches above its weight, if it were, I'd support St Johnstone. It isn't about being the best supported non-bigoted club in the league, if it were, I'd support Aberdeen/Hibs/Hearts (Delete as appropriate). It's about supporting the biggest basket case, exciting club in Scotland. It's never, ever been dull at Dens (Except on the pitch this season and last) and if McCann can lead us to safety this season and continue to cultivate this siege mentality, then quite frankly, he'll have my support.

Sometimes, just sometimes, I love the man's passion*. And all it took was a 1-1 draw against Hearts FFS.

*I reserve the right to call for his head again tomorrow night if we get pumped by more than 3 clear goals.

Edited by Ludo*1

23 hours ago, Ludo*1 said:

Maybe not a 2 mil performance tonight but he could've just helped get us a vital point in staying up tonight

9 minutes ago, G_Man1985 said:

Frustrating as f**k, get a point at celtic park but get shafted at home by the likes of County and St.J at home

Very true.

I think we might have a case of Scotland national team syndrome. Not quite good enough to play properly but too much ambition to settle for grinding it out.