All things Dundee FC

To be fair we don’t really play to his strength but you’re not far wrong. Stupid to go to the United game though, given the situ.

Why?

Woke up and seen one of my mates who actually likes Dundee had put a message in the group chat, saying.. ‘Dundee fans greeting cause Si Murray was at the United game tonight, absolute fannies’.. sums it up pretty well.

7 minutes ago, 1320Lichtie said:

Why?

Woke up and seen one of my mates who actually likes Dundee had put a message in the group chat, saying.. ‘Dundee fans greeting cause Si Murray was at the United game tonight, absolute fannies’.. sums it up pretty well.

Piss aff. Anyone who's a lifelong supporter of a team doesn't go cheer on their greatest rivals* in a must win game. c**t should be killed with fire.

*rivals in a cute cuddly way obviously. 

Piss aff. Anyone who's a lifelong supporter of a team doesn't go cheer on their greatest rivals* in a must win game. c**t should be killed with fire.

You can go to a game of football just to watch it you know

Different story if he was jumping about with a United scarf on giving it big licks to Beautiful Sunday but who cares if he went to watch a game of football on his doorstep

He could very well end up playing one of the teams

Just now, 1320Lichtie said:

Different story if he was jumping about with a United scarf on giving it big licks to Beautiful Sunday but who cares if he went to watch a game of football on his doorstep

I have no qualms about players going to watch previously played for clubs, Swanson has been spotted a couple of times this season watching Saints. They should not however be supporting the greatest rivals of the club he's at just now, that's a fuckin no no on so many levels, even before taking the boyhood fan shite into account.

He's also an ugly fucker and fire would maybe improve him to a solid 2.

I have no qualms about players going to watch previously played for clubs, Swanson has been spotted a couple of times this season watching Saints. They should not however be supporting the greatest rivals of the club he's at just now, that's a fuckin no no on so many levels, even before taking the boyhood fan shite into account.

He's also an ugly fucker and fire would maybe improve him to a solid 2.

That you saying he was ‘supporting’ them again.. [emoji1]

He’s more likely to be playing for one of them in the Championship next season.

Who is the girl who goes to games with his mum and stepdad, sister of gf? If it’s Si’s gf he’s punching.

10 hours ago, CanadianDee said:

St Johnstone play Motherwell tomorrow, and and depending on the result there both teams may have absolutely nothing to play for going forward as their positioning may all but be settled especially if Motherwell win.

My concern is that both of those teams lay down for their last two games each especially with 'Well preparing for the Cup Final. I wouldn't be so quick to write off County and Thistle's chances of gaining more points outside of the games that they actually play us directly. 

'Well play Thistle and Accies

Saints play Accies and County

Bottom line is that I hope McCann has it well drilled into these lads that we needn't be hoping for results to go our way in any other game other than the one we're playing in. We need to win tomorrow, playing for a draw against these match fixing Tory loving Superseal dwelling clowns can get directly into the sea!

On another note anyone know what's up with noted Accies slayer Matty Henvey after that brutal assault by that thug masquerading as a footballer MacKinnon. I'd actually prefer Henvey or young Cedwyn over the ginger assassin at this point.

Motherwell have a squad who'll be playing for a Cup Final place. They won't ease off.

Not so sure about us, though. Its pretty much a farewell tour for a chunk of our squad. 

Well done on securing top flight status Dees. A win on Tuesday then the players can set off for a pleasant early summer break. Thank you.

54 minutes ago, DieDee said:

Can't help wondering about our bench - No Waddel (or even Julen), Curran, El Bak or Lambert. Are they all injured or has McCann fallen out with a fair chunk of them

Waddell still has a hamstring injury apparently 

9 hours ago, 1320Lichtie said:

I posted this on the Dundee v Hamilton thread but in case you missed it 1320Lichtie:

“Genuine question.  Is it ideal preparation to attend an evening fixture, sit in a cold stand for 90 minutes + and presumably get home about 10:30pm when you have a 12:30pm kick off the next day?

I really couldn’t see an Olympian going out the night before their event took place at 12:30 the next day.  I suppose it all comes down to how professional you want to be”.

11 hours ago, tree house tam said:

I'd greenie this Tam but I went all Randy from Southpark earlier laughing at Ramjet