All things Dundee FC

1 minute ago, bobbycoxblue said:

They can t be.... I read the Tele.. hear they're the better team??

Yeah can't figure it out - Chris Sutton and Co were saying how they were such a big club they 'deserved' to be in the top league and everything...

goong to stick my neck out here and say id take scott mcdonald at dens next season. thoughts?

This whole girlfriend/flat situation is really playing with your mind at the moment. Have a lie down pal.

3 minutes ago, RossDee01 said:

emoji1.png

Any pictures of this?

Unfortunately not. I got a message from a Weegie mate who was travelling through Dundee this morning and spotted it. I asked him to take a picture but he was past it already and wasn't for turning his lorry back, the selfish c**t. 

I take it none of you have read Scott Bain having a pop at Neil McCann in the record today? It's linked in the "Scottish football gossip" bit on the BBC Scottish football page. 

11 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

I take it none of you have read Scott Bain having a pop at Neil McCann in the record today? It's linked in the "Scottish football gossip" bit on the BBC Scottish football page. 

Bain's a punk, and a walloper so he can do one. Having him for the full season  wouldn't have moved us up one place this season, and he'd just be getting off his knees right about now after watching Imrie roll the ball into the net for a game tying penalty after his usual half-hearted attempt to save a pk.

Basically what I'm getting at here is that Bain can eff off.

10 hours ago, ah-dee said:

goong to stick my neck out here and say id take scott mcdonald at dens next season. thoughts?

You're entitled to your opinion mate, but hell no would be my answer to that suggestion. And I feel the same way about Gardyne.