All things Dundee FC

25 minutes ago, D TOTAL said:

That’s the Tully saying Ali Crawford ??

Yeah I saw that on the back page. I figured he would have headed for league two or one down south.

I'd like to see him in the dark blue. Exciting prospect if true.

5 hours ago, ah-dee said:
5 hours ago, rodallegabombs said:
I say this quite tentatively but I actually think Moussa will be better next year, full pre season and more up to the pace of the game.

Not to the extent that we can sit with what we have. I think it’s absolutely vital that we get another striker in.

now theres a statement that will split opinion. i think with a nippy partner up front, moussa couuld be an asset. someone who knows where the net is. finding that someone is the massive problem every club has.

We have had El Bak but when they played together El Bak was obviously instructed to stick to the wing rather than close by looking for a knock on. And on the point of split opinions I'd go for keeping El Bak and punting Moussa 

2 hours ago, ah-dee said:
2 hours ago, Ludo*1 said:
Nemsadze vs Bobby Cox in the WC final tomorrow. I'll be voting Nemsadze for the banter. 
Love an underdog. 

should have been craig burley imo

Jeremy Malherbe or Marc Klok would've got my vote. 

18 minutes ago, DigOutYourSoul said:

I've never been overly excited by Crawford but everyone seems to rave about him.

Not everyone, especially Hamilton fans. You'd be better going for Templeton. 

57 minutes ago, Daydream said:

He not going back to Hearts?

Doesn't seem like it. That Barry Anderson who breaks all their news reckons he's "highly regarded" by Levein but no offer had been made. 

No Maros Klimpl?
i was at what im sure was his debut at stirling albion and was so excited about his sifning and performance. that was a polished turd!

then again that was the season we got such jems as bob FTP malcolm!