All things Dundee FC

2 minutes ago, Tibbermoresaint said:

Do you and the rest of the dreck not have your own forum to pollute?

14 minutes ago, DeeBairn said:

Haha, genuinely awesome. Mid table. And consistently wins f**k all equals big in Perth, does it? 

Kids can you both please stop fighting in the cool thread.

I would give you both lines but I have to read enough of your dross already.

I'm fine for lines, ta. 

Not really a fan of pish attempts at trolling when I'm trying to talk with my Dee friends. Bless them, they do try hard. You should really release Fais so he can go back to Dunfermline though, those guys are still pining. 

McCann also saying Henvey will challenge Mendy and Moussa for our striker slot and that we are looking to sign another 1 or 2 in that area. 

Suggests that both El Bak and Haber are off. Haber has posted on instagram that he's off to Johannesburg so we might hear news on that within the next 24 hours. 

McCann also saying Henvey will challenge Mendy and Moussa for our striker slot and that we are looking to sign another 1 or 2 in that area. 
Suggests that both El Bak and Haber are off. Haber has posted on instagram that he's off to Johannesburg so we might hear news on that within the next 24 hours. 

Presume haber one of the best paid players at dens so good to free up a wage

1 hour ago, Ludo*1 said:

Not disappointed but I wonder if there might be another target man option to come in before the end of the window. Mendy doesn't really look like he could lead a line on his own and we struggled to get out of our half at times without a physical presence when we didn't have Moussa fit. It's also nice to just have that other big guy option on the bench if we need to cause a bit of havoc. We are working on this over the top thing so it might just be we're trying to make it work with a change in style I suppose.

Looking forward to seeing how Henvey progresses this year. We've often had boys in the 20s who net a massive number of goals but I think he's very different to anything else I can remember in recent years. He seems to play with his mind more than anything else and two touches seem enough for him.

49 minutes ago, Ylf said:

We were paying to repair his constantly ripped women's jeans and for search and rescue parties when he went full camo.

6 minutes ago, harry94 said:

Not disappointed but I wonder if there might be another target man option to come in before the end of the window. Mendy doesn't really look like he could lead a line on his own and we struggled to get out of our half at times without a physical presence when we didn't have Moussa fit. It's also nice to just have that other big guy option on the bench if we need to cause a bit of havoc. We are working on this over the top thing so it might just be we're trying to make it work with a change in style I suppose.

Looking forward to seeing how Henvey progresses this year. We've often had boys in the 20s who net a massive number of goals but I think he's very different to anything else I can remember in recent years. He seems to play with his mind more than anything else and two touches seem enough for him.

If you're good enough, you're old enough.

10 minutes ago, harry94 said:

Mendy has played two games. Hemmings was poor for over half a season. Give him a break. Lad will be our top scorer. I wager you a peh.

1 hour ago, Ylf said:

How much do we reckon he's on?

He spends an awful lot on shit clothes and a Tony and Guy style haircut...

6 minutes ago, Crawford said:

Mendy has played two games. Hemmings was poor for over half a season. Give him a break. Lad will be our top scorer. I wager you a peh.

I wasn't getting on his back. I was just pointing out that, from videos and having a look at his history on Transfermarkt; he's generally been playing alongside a more physical number 10 type target man player. Looking forward to seeing him and big Moussa tear things up together.

Edited by harry94

11 minutes ago, harry94 said:

I wasn't getting on his back. I was just pointing out that, from videos and having a look at his history on Transfermarkt; he's generally been playing alongside a more physical number 10 type target man player. Looking forward to seeing him and big Moussa tear things up together.

Wasn't supposed to come across as serious. Seriously though you will be buying me a pie.

Genuinely cannot wait to get the season started. 

1 hour ago, Crawford said:

Macaroni, or Haggis?