All things Dundee FC

2 hours ago, DeeTillEhDeh said:

Playing beside Kusunga is making him worse IMHO.

He's making mistakes because Kusunga is a fucking bombscare.

Bringing in Kasunga when we could have been playing our dabslaying bulgarian prince Gadzhalov is high up on the unforgivable crimes committed by mccann.

Please come back sweet prince...

image.thumb.png.98f11c9ce7719a3f2803c3ac5eaff4c7.png

HI Dees.

I noticed that you are on page 1983 of your thread so thought it would be rude not to pop by and say hello.

Keep up the good work....

Don't worry, it's only Rangers next....;)

#ThePunditmuststay

Bit of a left field shout, but I seen it mentioned on Twitter, do you think we'd maybe be able to tempt someone like Mick McCarthy? Probably would still have his pick of League 1 clubs therefore out of our budget but it's an interesting one.

4 minutes ago, dd23 said:

McCann manages not to be first manager in the league to depart.
Quite an achievement.

Not even the second. He surely won’t last too much longer if this run of results continues though. 

Not even the second. He surely won’t last too much longer if this run of results continues though. 

[emoji3][emoji3]Jesus.

How could I forget about the first one.
Watched him do some impressive defensive work on Saturday.

He’ll be first choice left back at Ibrox in a fortnight.

31 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

Bit of a left field shout, but I seen it mentioned on Twitter, do you think we'd maybe be able to tempt someone like Mick McCarthy? Probably would still have his pick of League 1 clubs therefore out of our budget but it's an interesting one.

He's always struck me as someone who thinks managing in League One and trying to get promotion to the Championship is better than managing in the Scottish top flight. 

You'd assume it would take a very, very decent offer to bring him up to a bottom half club. 

28 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

5b8d8f66a17f7_phone502.thumb.jpg.1fe482030cd3f698f279debd19260ebe.jpg

52 minutes ago, Gener Al Zod said:

Bringing in Kasunga when we could have been playing our dabslaying bulgarian prince Gadzhalov is high up on the unforgivable crimes committed by mccann.

Please come back sweet prince...

image.thumb.png.98f11c9ce7719a3f2803c3ac5eaff4c7.png

Add to that we loaned out Waddell to get more first experience and replaced him with Inniss who is on loan to get more first team experience.  McCann’s acquisitions are beginning to look random and confused.  

He is extremely lucky the board have indulged him with so many signings.

Add to that we loaned out Waddell to get more first experience and replaced him with Inniss who is on loan to get more first team experience.  McCann’s acquisitions are beginning to look random and confused.  
He is extremely lucky the board have indulged him with so many signings.
13!

1 minute ago, ah-dee said:
21 minutes ago, Bigmouth Strikes Again said:
It's the look on his face.

i think its a great look. looks like a dabs just tried to strike up a conversation with him

Thats it in a nutshell.