All things Dundee FC

This could actually be the result that turns out season around.  Holding on for draws is something that McCanns team could never do, and this is a hopefully a sign of some fight in the team. If we can pick up a win and a few draws in the next few games, then there is hope for the new year. 

16 hours ago, Crawford said:

Worth a shot surely. Even if it was just for 20-30 minutes. 

Window is getting closer. Let's see what Jim can do without uncle MacGregors cash.

If things got really desperate then yes.  We're not (quite) there yet 

I wasn’t at the game yesterday so I can’t comment on the performance but it’s good to see we’re showing the fight now that’s required to get out of this utter mess. Like others have said, under McCann that would of turned into a 4/5-0 when we were 2 down.

Most if not all of us on here have been crying out for this for seasons, even under Hartley and it’s no surprise we look a far better team and one capable of causing problems when we actually play fucking wingers.

Anyway hopefully the St Mirren v Hamilton game ends in a draw next week and hopefully we get the 3 points over Hamilton a week later.

25 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

That’s 2 points now under Jimmy Mac.  Things definitely going in the right direction for Dundee’s wee team.

3rd place. In the lower division. Yeah United are huge.....

I can't wait for us to get relegated so we can get back to slapping you wee twats around again.

31 minutes ago, Crawford said:

3rd place. In the lower division. Yeah United are huge.....

I can't wait for us to get relegated so we can get back to slapping you wee twats around again.

Acceptance is good, most of your Funster friends are still in denial.

1 hour ago, Granny Danger said:

That’s 2 points now under Jimmy Mac.  Things definitely going in the right direction for Dundee’s wee team.

Sunday morning and straight to the Dundee thread.  I can’t quite work out whether you are more obsessed with Mcintyre or Dundee.  Your profile picture doesn’t help either seeing as McIntyre only appeared on that once he became Dundee’s manager. 

5 minutes ago, Shadow Play said:

Sunday morning and straight to the Dundee thread.  I can’t quite work out whether you are more obsessed with Mcintyre or Dundee.  Your profile picture doesn’t help either seeing as McIntyre only appeared on that once he became Dundee’s manager. 

At least your not upset.  That’s the main thing.  :)

4 minutes ago, Shadow Play said:

Ah, the classic response in situations like these.  Avoid the point being made and default to the tried and tested reply.  

At least you’re not upset.  That’s the main thing.  :)

1 hour ago, Granny Danger said:

At least your not upset.  That’s the main thing.  :)

47 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

At least you’re not upset.  That’s the main thing.  :)

Glad to see you took the time to correct the error in your first post and didn’t just take the lazy option of a cut and paste ;)