All things Dundee FC

1 hour ago, Shadow Play said:

Glad to see you took the time to correct the error in your first post and didn’t just take the lazy option of a cut and paste ;)

They obviously didn't teach grammar at Forfar Academy in the 1930's.

Edited by RossDee01

First real positives under JM from me, well I liked the system and squad system against St Mirren as well wanted to see Miller and Curran on the wings ahead of those two, they've done alright so far like that.  Hope we can build on this and JM can win me over with a few good results.  A great comeback and we were well worth the point.

Only thing I wasn't too happy with personally was not putting the corner into the box in the 93rd minute, yeah a draw is a good result but sometimes you need to be brave and take risks too but that said I understand totally, we need to build some sort of momentum and taking risks in our position at the moment maybe isn't the right thing to do but I'm a risk taker :lol:

2 hours ago, General said:

First real positives under JM from me, well I liked the system and squad system against St Mirren as well wanted to see Miller and Curran on the wings ahead of those two, they've done alright so far like that.  Hope we can build on this and JM can win me over with a few good results.  A great comeback and we were well worth the point.

Only thing I wasn't too happy with personally was not putting the corner into the box in the 93rd minute, yeah a draw is a good result but sometimes you need to be brave and take risks too but that said I understand totally, we need to build some sort of momentum and taking risks in our position at the moment maybe isn't the right thing to do but I'm a risk taker :lol:

Totally agree here, I ran all the way down to get as close to the pitch as possible, hoping for a winner. Then 3 straight short, safe corners happened. Frustrated, (though they for once protected safely in the corner really well) and considering the score in Paisley you'd think they'd be going for it. But I got to leave happy, so that's what's important.

54 minutes ago, Shadow Play said:

I’ve no doubt he will have something to say.  Just don’t know what name he will be going under this time.  

If he was sneaky enough he would post under I'm_Not_Rodger. I doubt anyone would see through that.