All things Dundee FC

7 hours ago, Pull My Strings said:

Tbf, it did seem meaningless at the time. Mathematically it might have been possible for United to survive but it was so unlikely that every United fan had already resigned him/herself to relegation. The only genuine jeopardy was it being officially sealed at Dens and even then, that's a purely stylistic consideration. Shame it was Dillon who scored the goal but ho hum

So, by the same token winning the league at Dens was meaningless.  In the sense that winning it anywhere would have been equally meaningful? 

10 hours ago, ArabFundamentalist said:

I'm actually kind of hoping we don't wrap up the title too soon and hold off so we can officially win it at Dens.

Maybe then they'll stop bleating on about the fucking meaningless "doon derby".

So meaningless you need to keep reminding us all how meaningless it was was 😂

5 minutes ago, ArabFundamentalist said:

I only mention it because Dundee supporters never shut up about it. Your crowning glory was beating one of our worst ever teams.

Firing the bullet into the twitching corpse of that United team was undoubtedly as funny as f**k, but no one is ever going to believe the majority of your support considered it meaningless. On here alone the Doon Derby triggered some magnificent heads-gones, the funniest/most tragic being Old Man Danger's. 

27 minutes ago, ArabFundamentalist said:

I only mention it because Dundee supporters never shut up about it. Your crowning glory was beating one of our worst ever teams.

Tbf your own fans were doing the old binoculars "doon" gesture after scoring in the last derby, live on tv, so it clearly still rankles some of you.

You are setting yourself for a belter of a fall
This would be nice. Dundee just need to get finger out and start producing more results, as if we dont catch them ( I dont think we will ) its hoping Caley do but they seem to be like us and fucking up also.
Cant mind if I read it on here or Twitter but Clark has same amount of goals as Hemmings this season.
Meh a shite stat which should change since a lot of us were hoping hemmings would be our goal machine

3 minutes ago, G_Man1985 said:

This would be nice. Dundee just need to get finger out and start producing more results, as if we dont catch them ( I dont think we will ) its hoping Caley do but they seem to be like us and fucking up also.
Cant mind if I read it on here or Twitter but Clark has same amount of goals as Hemmings this season.
Meh a shite stat which should change since a lot of us were hoping hemmings would be our goal machine

You shouldn't have posted that, they will jump all over the top of that, get ready of pages and pages of them telling us how shite hemmings is and how clark/shankland are the best strikers in the world. I give it 10 mins 

You shouldn't have posted that, they will jump all over the top of that, get ready of pages and pages of them telling us how shite hemmings is and how clark/shankland are the best strikers in the world. I give it 10 mins 
Already got this on twitter so no different here. Tbf if we go on facts this season Hemmings isnt producing much. Still plenty time yet but between his finishing and lack of service its not great. However a play off place is still the goal

Tbf shankland is clearly better than hemmings. Hemmings is a decent player but just not getting the service. You are lacking a greg stewart. Nicky clark is also a decent striker for this level but is getting better service. Looking at goals alone to rate a striker is the mark of an idiot

Tbf shankland is clearly better than hemmings. Hemmings is a decent player but just not getting the service. You are lacking a greg stewart. Nicky clark is also a decent striker for this level but is getting better service. Looking at goals alone to rate a striker is the mark of an idiot

Absolutely look at what he does as a whole , does alright at holding up play... for me that's about it. He dosnt do a huge amount of running about just really waiting for his chance to pounce where I feel he hasnt did all that well. Correct in saying he needs a Greg Stewart type of player , Dorrans is close however if Dorrans dosnt turn up our midfield is non existent

2 hours ago, ArabFundamentalist said:

Were they? Can't say I saw anyone round me doing that. Was that after the Derry fire drill?

Are you genuinely trying to flail your dick about and show off about your club, who have spent nearly four fucking million pounds in one year, winning the derby? 

LaWl. 

46 minutes ago, Dele said:

Are you genuinely trying to flail your dick about and show off about your club, who have spent nearly four fucking million pounds in one year, winning the derby? 

LaWl. 

Let's no get in a pissing contest over spending here. Your lot spent tens of millions on a team who's biggest achievement was finishing 6th in the league.

Two admins later and you've still got the brass neck to have a pop at other team's finances.

No real.

8 minutes ago, ArabFundamentalist said:

Let's no get in a pissing contest over spending here. Your lot spent tens of millions on a team who's biggest achievement was finishing 6th in the league.

Two admins later and you've still got the brass neck to have a pop at other team's finances.

No real.

Spending "tens of millions" on some of the best players I'll ever see at Dens = good. 

Spending four million on scaffolding = bad.