All things Dundee FC

4 minutes ago, Dele said:

Had no idea they were still churning stuff out. Has it improved? 

When I last listened the audio was atrocious. 

Still not amazing but I feel it's improved. Not had any issues in their crossover podcast so far, but think that might be the more experienced lads helping them out.

They've been covering classic seasons of late, and it's all pretty entertaining imo.

56 minutes ago, RossBFaeDundee said:

Fairly certain we'll be hearing something about the away kit today. The twitter account is tweeting a bunch, asking what peoples' favourite away kits are.

Be quite cool if they just said, 'Well what about this one?' Like they've been doing with the others but it was a brand new kit.

Funny how subjective the kits thing is. I really like that away one, then again I’ve got all the military ones as well and most folk seem to hate them too. I always like when it’s something a bit different, always makes me want to add to my collection. 

26 minutes ago, weetoonlad said:

Hope Dundee Fc haven't been taking payments for votes!!!!! 

The Sevco nut job posting this 'evidence' has been shot to bits over this.  Completely faked invoices.  Why would someone making illegal payments then put in an invoice with missing VAT and wrong registration numbers to report the payment?!  🤣🤣

God I would love this guy to be at the centre of the Sevco dossier!  🤣🙏

Edited by rainbowrising

Preview of the new away kit, revealed tomorrow.IMG_20200430_185613.thumb.jpg.ba928e9a2baf77044524ac45b3e16827.jpg

As with many of our away kit teases, I would say it has potential. Also as with the rest it will turn out to be somewhere on the border between a bit mental and actually quite smart and will likely grow on me by about February, which will conveniently be our next home game.

Looks shite to me.

How fucking difficult is it to get this right ffs?

I hope to be surprised but that looks cheap and nasty to me.
We need heavy cotton round neck tops. Dark blue with white collars and cuffs and the reverse for the away top.

For all some thought the Forfar Roof Truss was naff I think the raffle was a good idea. I entered the last raffle and I’d enter it again.

43 minutes ago, RossBFaeDundee said:

Curious to find out his side of the story, full interview published in the Courier tomorrow.

FB_IMG_1588280300430.thumb.jpg.13d57bde7396dc4034b838a7eb63971a.jpg

Ok, f**k it, they've uploaded the full transcript today.

https://www.thecourier.co.uk/fp/sport/football/dundee-fc/1301173/full-transcript-dundee-chief-john-nelms-breaks-his-silence-on-spfl-vote-saga/?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

Did anyone see the competition the where the child made a football top for an Italian team , which they will wear in the 20/21 season look fairly decent too

IMG_2209.thumb.jpg.9d8b16468fdb19f82e43ed8e180c790a.jpg

Edited to say they are called the dolphins and have a dolphin on their badge so it’s not just a random picture of a dolphin