All things Dundee FC

9 minutes ago, Dundee-FC92 said:

Totally agree, I'd be raging if I was him. Undeserved, especially especially Griffiths is blazing over from yards out.

If we're looking for positives then Marshall is looking like he's stepping up his levels this season. 

Big cup game on Wednesday there's no time to feel sorry for ourselves.

Cummings must start. Let's get ourselves back to Hampden.

Thank you.

Yeah, excellent full back.

Still feel Sheridan is a waste of a wage, the second McGowan came off we lost the midfield battle, Griffith is nowhere near ready for 90 minutes as a 1 top and needs someone with him, his free kick was bat shit crazy, Ashcroft was brilliant for me today 

And I’m still unsure why we keep punting it towards McMullan the single smallest player on the pitch or league 

4 minutes ago, D TOTAL said:

Still feel Sheridan is a waste of a wage, the second McGowan came off we lost the midfield battle,

We lost the midfield battle all game. 

Sheridan coming on was a last roll of the dice to bypass the midfield altogether. 

I know folk don’t like him already but I feel we have to play Sheridan with Griffiths or Cummings when Adam is out. The Legend’s not confident throwing it out, maybe because he doesn’t trust the ability of our back 4 and midfield, but punting it long to Griffiths and McMullan is bat shit crazy, never going to work. The keeper is DEFINITELY at fault for their goal.

8 minutes ago, The Master said:

We lost the midfield battle all game. 

Sheridan coming on was a last roll of the dice to bypass the midfield altogether. 

I have to agree (although first half was a bit more even).  I hate to say it but United’s midfield was quicker, sharper and looked far more drilled than ours.  We still hold onto the ball too long and far too often our midfielders make a pass without then moving position to create a new positive passing option.

9 minutes ago, Shadow Play said:

I have to agree (although first half was a bit more even).  I hate to say it but United’s midfield was quicker, sharper and looked far more drilled than ours.  We still hold onto the ball too long and far too often our midfielders make a pass without then moving position to create a new positive passing option.

McGowan is not a winger and shouldn't have started today unless he played in the centre. He is a waste ( I think he I bench at best) out wide.

Rangers at home. United did it so why can't we....... however we do need to start scoring/ picking up points sooner before it is too late.

Edited by Robin.Hood

McGowan is not a winger and shouldn't have started today unless he played in the centre. He is a waste ( I think he I bench at best) out wide.
Rangers at home. United did it so why can't we....... however we do need to start scoring/ picking up points sooner before it is too late.

Marshall and McGowan were a potent threat down the left wing in the first half? No.

Has McPake tried 2 players either side of Sheridan yet? Griffiths and either Cummings or McMullan being played in or running onto knock downs seems like it would work for you. 3 up front and just score more than the opposition. 

Obviously not midweek though.

That’s too sensible THT. Realise you are lacking a target man, get one in for a look for about 3 weeks, decide you want him, sign him, then refuse to play him and continue to hit long balls to midgets. Go figure?