All things Dundee FC

6 minutes ago, RossBFaeDundee said:

To be pedantic, that picture is the U23s, while Cummings was said to be playing with the U18s. Are we sure Cummings played in that game?

Courier states that it was Albion Rovers he was due to play against and that certainly looks like their strip.

3 minutes ago, MarbellaDEE said:

Cumdog to turn up at Pittodrie still blootered from Christmas dinner before banging in 3 goals and spewing his ring in front of the dick Donald please. 

thank you. 

He'll not be the only one turning up blootered. 

Possibly be  the last away game in a while depending on whether more restrictions are brought in .

Hopefully a loud away support like there was at Dingwall. 

Thank you.

5 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

Courier states that it was Albion Rovers he was due to play against and that certainly looks like their strip.

I agree, but different age groups often take on each other between clubs on the same day, as I have noticed through the SFA's referee appointments page of all places lol. It probably was that game, but again I enjoy being pedantic.

Edited by RossBFaeDundee

41 minutes ago, Dundee-FC92 said:

He'll not be the only one turning up blootered. 

Possibly be  the last away game in a while depending on whether more restrictions are brought in .

Hopefully a loud away support like there was at Dingwall. 

Thank you.

Was looking forward to it being based in Aberdeen but got covid now and not allowed out until 27th so will be missing out. Hopefully a similar result to earlier in the season, I’m still dining out on the last victory with all my sheep pals. 

Thank You. 

11 minutes ago, MarbellaDEE said:

Was looking forward to it being based in Aberdeen but got covid now and not allowed out until 27th so will be missing out. Hopefully a similar result to earlier in the season, I’m still dining out on the last victory with all my sheep pals. 

Thank You. 

🤦🏻‍♂️ Good luck with the recovery. 

As for Cummings, if it’s true that he’s turned up pished a few times for training now then I want him binned on January 1st. Fair enough guys going out on a Wednesday night but  turning up still pished at 9 30am isn’t good enough for a full time professional. 

37 minutes ago, Yenitit said:

🤦🏻‍♂️ Good luck with the recovery. 

As for Cummings, if it’s true that he’s turned up pished a few times for training now then I want him binned on January 1st. Fair enough guys going out on a Wednesday night but  turning up still pished at 9 30am isn’t good enough for a full time professional. 

bbc series 25 GIF by Top Gear

4 hours ago, This Charming Man said:

Good morning @CanadianDee.  Are you George Cran of DC Thomson in disguise?

Or has he merely plagiarised your posting from Sunday and unashamedly used it as his own in this mornings press?

Thank you.  

Hello TCM, well I'll be darned... it is common knowledge that these writers trawl through the fan forums to check the pulse as it were, but I am going to issue an unreserved denial that I am George Cran.

In his defence and I presume everyone else that read my post at the weekend that the situation was as stated. I just felt like fleshing out the numbers to see how stark they actually were. Unless McPake pulls out some real transformative moves to reinvigorate us in January I'm going to stick with my assertion that if Charlie plays a lot after Xmas we'll stay up, if he plays a little we're heading down and if he plays say half the time the we're in a coin flip for survival.

4 minutes ago, Mr. Alli said:

When did we take on Vignal? 

Not sure, probably would guess around the start of the season, but we only found out from an article last month.

https://www.thecourier.co.uk/fp/sport/football/dundee-fc/2736966/dundeefc-academy-gordon-strachan-nuggets-former-rangers-liverpool-defender/

Honestly, the winter break being brought forward would be pretty good for us, so just another reason on top of the numerous to make it happen.

In more bad news however...

Not even good English teams, shitey wee Lincoln and Bradford.
Edited by RossBFaeDundee

22 minutes ago, RossBFaeDundee said:

Honestly, the winter break being brought forward would be pretty good for us, so just another reason on top of the numerous to make it happen.

Is he not still hobbling about in a boot? 

Or is this a pre-contract? I forget when his deal runs until.

24 minutes ago, RossBFaeDundee said:

Lincoln are in league 1 doing alright? 

6 hours ago, MarbellaDEE said:

Thank You. 

Yep, what more can you expect with the buffoon in charge of the country.

Thank you.

4 hours ago, CanadianDee said:

Hello TCM, well I'll be darned... it is common knowledge that these writers trawl through the fan forums to check the pulse as it were, but I am going to issue an unreserved denial that I am George Cran.

In his defence and I presume everyone else that read my post at the weekend that the situation was as stated. I just felt like fleshing out the numbers to see how stark they actually were. Unless McPake pulls out some real transformative moves to reinvigorate us in January I'm going to stick with my assertion that if Charlie plays a lot after Xmas we'll stay up, if he plays a little we're heading down and if he plays say half the time the we're in a coin flip for survival.

Are you Neil M from Glenrothes originally?

3 hours ago, RossBFaeDundee said:

Latest update has us in talks to extend his contract though

https://www.thecourier.co.uk/fp/sport/football/dundee-fc/2847366/exclusive-dundee-in-contract-talks-with-key-midfielder-shaun-byrne-over-extension-amid-english-interest/

3 minutes ago, locheedee said:

That's business for "he's ours........buuuuuuut for a little bit more you could MAYBE have him."

7 minutes ago, locheedee said:

"English sides interested in Byrne" says his agent.