All things Dundee FC

Just now, Crawford said:

Easier to get people in than get promoted out of the championship.

They need to find a way and sharpish.

The likes of Byrne & Adam being back will be absolutely massive in the next couple of games.

Looking forward to watching the game on Tuesday, it's what we do isn't it?

However regarding the transfer window all does not appear to be going to plan at all unfortunately. One thing for sure I would not jettison Jason Cummings whilst also seeking to return Leigh Griffiths with no apparent replacements for both on the horizon to assist Danny Mullen.

Also, whilst in early Saturday evening whisky mode, Osaze Urhoghide (Celtic reserves) can look forward to representing Morecambe FC in League One, as per his agent.  How dare he stall on a decision to join Dundee FC when his present employers (who pay his wages) had already agreed the short term deal at Dens Park.

Feller's making Mr McPake look even more like Mr Confused, lol.  Yes, we require more options in central defence, however only men who want to be here! The Celtic reserve can take a hike, imho. 

Cheers all.  

However regarding the transfer window all does not appear to be going to plan at all unfortunately. One thing for sure I would not jettison Jason Cummings whilst also seeking to return Leigh Griffiths with no apparent replacements for both on the horizon to assist Danny Mullen.
Also, whilst in early Saturday evening whisky mode, Osaze Urhoghide (Celtic reserves) can look forward to representing Morecambe FC in League One, as per his agent.  How dare he stall on a decision to join Dundee FC when his present employers (who pay his wages) had already agreed the short term deal at Dens Park.
Feller's making Mr McPake look even more like Mr Confused, lol.  Yes, we require more options in central defence, however only men who want to be here! The Celtic reserve can take a hike, imho. 
Cheers all.  

I agree re the striker scenario. Re the transfer situ appears clubs like ours are not in the driving seat in any way. Must be bloody difficult, moving the deckchairs around, waiting for a deckchair to become free over here, causing a domino effect, resulting in us getting some crumb off someone’s table. Unless you’re forking out dosh in transfer fees or wages, this is the way of things it appears.

1 hour ago, This Charming Man said:

Cheers all.  

We are near the bottom of the league, possibly favourites to go down, McPake is our manager and I doubt Nelms is dishing out the types of contracts we appear to have done in the past.  I agree, things not looking great at the moment.

Knew we'd be trying to get Griffiths tied down permanently.

Daily Record reporting that his contract was terminated by Celtic last week and that he's been training with us since and will be with us until January 31st upon which time McPake will decide whether to keep him on or not. (I expect us to announce him permanently soon.)

https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/leigh-griffiths-released-celtic-dundee-25957009

3 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

Knew we'd be trying to get Griffiths tied down permanently.

Daily Record reporting that his contract was terminated by Celtic last week and that he's been training with us since and will be with us until January 31st upon which time McPake will decide whether to keep him on or not. (I expect us to announce him permanently soon.)

https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/leigh-griffiths-released-celtic-dundee-25957009

Oh no lads.

Scott Allan
Osaze Urhoghide
At least one of the van Hooijdonk or Corozo rumours to be true
Another CB (someone mentioned Liam Lindsay on TDB, sounds a realistic and interesting option)

Get those through and I may actually start having a tinge of optimism.

51 minutes ago, Louis Litt said:

Scotty Allan's sexy through balls. Yes please. 

Sexy flowing football going forward and absolutely shite at the back.

McPake really is bringing back the spirit of 2000.

Top 6 on the final day, here we come!

Edited by johnnydun