All things Dundee FC

Scenes when you finally punt McPake, then replace him with Charlie Adam who goes full Kenny Miller and gives himself the captaincy, every set play duty, and makes sure he plays 90 minutes every week.

3 hours ago, Bigmouth Strikes Again said:

Toxic in the Derry, fuckers wanting 'square go's' with people because they didn't like the 'sacked in the morning chant', about 4 of them.

There’s a woman who I sit across from and every week she’s at this. I understand it to a degree because our fan base is very guilty for turning quickly but she was shouting at another woman calling her a bint a lot of the game - minter. 

9 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Scenes when you finally punt McPake, then replace him with Charlie Adam who goes full Kenny Miller and gives himself the captaincy, every set play duty, and makes sure he plays 90 minutes every week.

Erm...

But he is the captain and gives all the set plays to everyone else. I wish he would take more tbh.

26 minutes ago, johnnydun said:

Good source or just some wee nyaff?

I've not seen the Tweet myself. Just got a text from a mate saying he's seen it.

Of course it'll be shite, but it's a good thought to clutch onto.

21 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Other than Charlie Adam being manager, I'd prefer the rest to be true instead of watching Jordan McGhee, Shaun Byrne and Max Anderson providing zero creativity like today.

48 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

There's a rumour on Twitter that we could be getting the news we are looking for fairly soon.

How many times has this happened though? Will be waiting for the CLUB STATEMENT to be posted on the official twitter, otherwise I remain nonplussed.

Edited by RossBFaeDundee

Guest Wieghortsnut

If he doesn't get his jotters after another tanking from hearts we may as well just lock up Dens, because at this rate with him in charge no c**t will go anyway. I for one am not going back until he's gone and a few of my mates have said the same. We have been on the end of numerous hidings and embarrassing defeats with him at the helm and enough is enough 

Edited by Wieghortsnut
To angry to type

Serious discussion now folks...

I know that this current situation is down to the man in charge of the first team, who was selected by Nelms, who was selected by Keyes.

Surely it must come to a point in time where Keyes will stop ploughing good money in, constantly losing it year after year. At the end of the day he is a businessman and has no real emotional connection to the club. When does he bin his own investment and pull out? What then? We are hardly tempting for investors. Has Nelms also got a finger in the financial pie? Although they must take a portion of the blame, they will must look at the spreadsheets and have targets that have probably only been met once when we sold Jack Hendry. 

I have serious concerns, not only for the team on the pitch but the club as a whole.

Guest Wieghortsnut
13 minutes ago, johnnydun said:

Serious discussion now folks...

I know that this current situation is down to the man in charge of the first team, who was selected by Nelms, who was selected by Keyes.

Surely it must come to a point in time where Keyes will stop ploughing good money in, constantly losing it year after year. At the end of the day he is a businessman and has no real emotional connection to the club. When does he bin his own investment and pull out? What then? We are hardly tempting for investors. Has Nelms also got a finger in the financial pie? Although they must take a portion of the blame, they will must look at the spreadsheets and have targets that have probably only been met once when we sold Jack Hendry. 

I have serious concerns, not only for the team on the pitch but the club as a whole.

There must be some kind of tax dodge or allowance for what hes doing with the club, like you say a year on year loss with no real income to speak but he's still here. Its all a bit strange imo. But there is alot of clubs that are in the same boat.

There must be a American tax law that they are using to their advantage by own an overseas company

8 minutes ago, Wieghortsnut said:

There must be some kind of tax dodge or allowance for what hes doing with the club, like you say a year on year loss with no real income to speak but he's still here. Its all a bit strange imo. But there is alot of clubs that are in the same boat.

There must be a American tax law that they are using to their advantage by own an overseas company

Ah, so we are shite on purpose?