All things Dundee FC

Just now, EH6 DEE said:

Apologies for stoking the fire with the post about the supposed board meeting, lads.

My friend who passed it on is a second hand source himself but previous news or tips he's heard have turned out to be true until now.

I'll add a disclaimer next time!

It's alright mate. I too am in hiding today! Made the Sunday night interesting though.

We can still support the players and have chants of McPake out, McPake out... May lead to fights in the Derry with those, wildly, accepting the current malaise. A load voice rather than a missing one should surely have more impact

9 minutes ago, johnnydun said:

It's alright mate. I too am in hiding today! Made the Sunday night interesting though.

Going to call it now - McPake has us on strings and decided to wind us all up with this plan, leak it and sit with his feet up on a Sunday night watching us all online lose out collective shits. Thought to himself that he's ruined our Saturday so why not just throw Sunday into the mix as well.

4 minutes ago, DieDee said:

We can still support the players and have chants of McPake out, McPake out...

This is part of the problem IMO. His name just doesn’t fit in to a song well enough. 
“Hartley, Hartley, get to f**k” was much better. 

1 minute ago, RawB93 said:

This is part of the problem IMO. His name just doesn’t fit in to a song well enough. 
“Hartley, Hartley, get to f**k” was much better. 

We could use Jizzer or Jazz mag or whatever the f**k he calls himself.

I do not know why Nelms and Keyes are sticking by McPake? Do they think results are miraculously going to change? That this time next year we will be top 6? It is very obvious we are going nowhere but down with him.
I think we could be top 6 in the Championship next season even with this buffoon still in charge tbf

I honestly think we have the makings of a decent team in this league which makes it all the more frustrating as to what a shitshow we are under McPake.

Legzdins

McGhee/New RB --New CH/McGhee -- New CH -- New LB

Byrne

Adam --  Anderson

McMullan                                      McCowan

New ST/Rudden

Bench:

Lawlor
Sweeney
Ashcroft
Marshall
McGowan
McGinn
New CM/Chapman if he's half decent
New ST

I think that sort of side has the potential to be fighting for 6th-10th on any given season.

It's criminal that McPake has never sorted the defence and can't change a game for the better with a sub.

Decent manager and we'd have half a chance of winning the play-offs with the team as is.

Edited by Ludo*1

Thinking back to when we sacked McCann. Announcement came out around 6/7 in the evening, with a few days of the international break to go. Fairly out of the blue, considering the sensible option was to do it at the start of the break, and the time of day was strange too imo. McIntyre announcement was 8 days after relegation was confirmed, with a statement released at midday on the Sunday after we beat Livingston.

I believe that we would've heard by now, but it's not as if our owners are methodical when sacking managers or announcing the sacking of managers. Defeat on Wednesday will surely be it. Surely? 

11 minutes ago, Day of the Lords said:
22 minutes ago, K.T said:
Is Strachan still at Dens? Can see him being in Nelms’ ear saying McPake will come good and managers don’t get enough time these days.

Surely he's too busy rimming Celtic?

Good chance right enough