All things Dundee FC

Not a clue about it myself, either costs or what the Kingsway actually looks like that that section, but I've seen a few mentions now it would cost over £100m just to build the access road (plus presumed exit road/flyover that's not shown).in that video.

Not a clue about it myself, either costs or what the Kingsway actually looks like that that section, but I've seen a few mentions now it would cost over £100m just to build the access road (plus presumed exit road/flyover that's not shown).in that video.
A mile of new motorway costs around £30m per mile.

It won't be anywhere near the figure you're stating.

There also doesn't need to be a flyover as there's one just past the site.

Strachan trying to claim credit for the likes of Sharp, Mulligan, Anderson, Robertson and I presume Kerr (?) as the 5 youth players in the first team is one of the most ludicrous things I've ever heard.

9 hours ago, Yenitit said:

That’s the 1st negative review then! 😂

Nelms is American, so he's witnessed the crazy-ass drink prices at sports stadiums here and what people will pay, so if you get anything for less than £5 and most offerings being £7, I'd be stunned.

1 hour ago, RandomGuy. said:

There are two ways vehicles can exit the site.  Both are shown in the screenshot I have attached.  

One exit is to the south of the plans.  The second exit from the site is to the north.  I’ve circled both exits.

DTED has already covered your query about a flyover.

772E19B3-BDAC-4712-A6F7-4078ED248CF4.jpeg

2 hours ago, RandomGuy. said:

There's already a closed off old access road.

£100m to take down a fence?

You needing any gardening work done?

1 hour ago, johnnydun said:

There's already a closed off old access road.

£100m to take down a fence?

Chat was just by the time you build the road, pay for all the traffic you've caused, pay for the new flyover (which you've addressed) and pay for the new traffic system you'd have to put in (seemingly can't have access/exit from a retail park/public estate onto a dual carriageway without a traffic light system in place) it would be topping £100m.

As I say, I dont have a clue.