All things Dundee FC

4 minutes ago, Zanetti said:

I understand Dundee fans (and your club) asking about it, but I'll be surprised if we provide or announce any details about the final game before knowing whether it actually still counts for anything.

They'll probably be enquiring not just about numbers but also to see whether we can get whatever the allocation is and distribute it ourselves 

The alternative is you putting them on your site and a bunch all inevitably going to folk without season tickets (I appreciate your club will rightfully not give two thoughts about it) 

5 minutes ago, Louis Litt said:

They'll probably be enquiring not just about numbers but also to see whether we can get whatever the allocation is and distribute it ourselves 

The alternative is you putting them on your site and a bunch all inevitably going to folk without season tickets (I appreciate your club will rightfully not give two thoughts about it) 

That's fair. If it's a title decider and we do provide the very limited allocation that's being rumoured, I'd imagine the tickets will be given to Dundee to do what they want with. In fact, there may not be online sales at all to limit away supporters in the "home" end.

1 hour ago, Bigmouth Strikes Again said:

Can't make up my mind if I'm confident about Friday night or 'shitting it' probably go 70/30 for confident, at the moment.

Thank you.

We’re going to steamroller the cuntos. 

Can’t believe it’s 9 years since I was sitting watching the game in Holland when the connection went down 5 minutes before the end and I missed that save. 

7:45 = 4:45 am the most important parts of Auz and I can’t decide on wether to have an all nighter or get to bed early followed by an early rise. Probably the latter. 

The way the season has gone I think we are destined to meet QOS in a winner takes all game, but I’m hoping the results go out way. 

My guess is that we’ll lose on Friday after hitting the post/bar 3 or 4 times and getting a man sent off. We’ll then go the QOS and blow them away with 3 goals in a magic 2nd half. If we can go up and keep a few of the kids, then the future will be bright. 

Edited by mychurch

1 minute ago, mychurch said:

Can’t believe it’s 9 years since I was sitting watching the game in Holland when the connection went down 5 minutes before the end and I missed that save. 

7:45 = 4:45 am the most important parts of Auz and I can’t decide on wether to have an all nighter or get to bed early followed by an early rise. Probably the latter. 

The way the season has gone I think we are destined to meet QOS in a winner takes all game, but I’m hoping the results go out way. 

My guess is that we’ll lose on Friday after hitting the post/bar 3 or 4 times and getting a man sent off. We’ll then go the QOS and blow them away with 3 goals in a magic 2nd half. If we can go up and keep a few of the kids, then the future will be bright. 

The future can't be that bright if you have us battling a team middle of the 1st Division 🤣

4 hours ago, SweeperDee said:

Going on Friday, taking someone who’s never been to a football game before. Don’t know if I should be done for cruelty or not regardless of the result. Mon the fucking Dee. 

Good match to take someone for their first game, place should be jumping.

51 minutes ago, Bigmouth Strikes Again said:

Good match to take someone for their first game, place should be jumping.

Agreed.  In fact I’ve got to say I think the atmosphere at Dens has been really good this season and a lot of credit has to go to the South East Section.  I can remember a good few seasons in the Championship / Division 1 where there were hardly any games where there was any sort of atmosphere.

12 minutes ago, Shadow Play said:

Agreed.  In fact I’ve got to say I think the atmosphere at Dens has been really good this season and a lot of credit has to go to the South East Section.  I can remember a good few seasons in the Championship / Division 1 where there were hardly any games where there was any sort of atmosphere.

Yeah, the young lads are superb, love the drum and the chanting, brings a bit of atmosphere into it.

1 hour ago, Shadow Play said:

54 minutes ago, Bigmouth Strikes Again said:

Yeah, the young lads are superb, love the drum and the chanting, brings a bit of atmosphere into it.

Totally agree with both of you. 

Biggie it might be time to join us in the main stand 😂

Dundee stuff starts about 1 hour and 20 minutes in. Goes on about Paul McGowan being on a tag. Another player that was our captain that season (Darren O'Dea?) jumping on a table in Pizza Express and declaring 'f**k the manager, we are getting on it' and then being stripped of the captaincy and it given to him for a game before he ended up trashing a hotel and getting stripped of it as well.

Also confirms that Neil McCann talked him out of going to Rosenborg for £2m by turning up at his house at 10am on a Sunday morning so confirms that story as true but states that he was entitled to 66% of the fee.

If the Queens are up to what i think they are, then if the league is over come Saturday night we should tell them to shove any extra tickets up their arse when they come begging for more money. 

They've offered us a very limited amount of tickets - take them and let them play infront of a typically miserable home following as we lift the title infront of them.

The Diddy men of the Queens can have it their way. Can you imagine the diddyness of it all if the final game of the season was played infront of 900 punters when the away end alone could've had 3000+. With the decision making on show it's no wonder the clowns in charge at Queens have ended up building a glorified garden shed for a stadium at Lesser Hampden.

Thank you.

Edited by Dundee-FC92

1 hour ago, Ludo*1 said:

Dundee stuff starts about 1 hour and 20 minutes in. Goes on about Paul McGowan being on a tag. Another player that was our captain that season (Darren O'Dea?) jumping on a table in Pizza Express and declaring 'f**k the manager, we are getting on it' and then being stripped of the captaincy and it given to him for a game before he ended up trashing a hotel and getting stripped of it as well.

Also confirms that Neil McCann talked him out of going to Rosenborg for £2m by turning up at his house at 10am on a Sunday morning so confirms that story as true but states that he was entitled to 66% of the fee.

Good c**t imo.

Turning down about £1.3m in his own pocket to play for the Dee.

1 hour ago, Dundee-FC92 said:

If the Queens are up to what i think they are, then if the league is over come Saturday night we should tell them to shove any extra tickets up their arse when they come begging for more money. 

They've offered us a very limited amount of tickets - take them and let them play infront of a typically miserable home following as we lift the title infront of them.

The Diddy men of the Queens can have it their way. Can you imagine the diddyness of it all if the final game of the season was played infront of 900 punters when the away end alone could've had 3000+. With the decision making on show it's no wonder the clowns in charge at Queens have ended up building a glorified garden shed for a stadium at Lesser Hampden.

Thank you.

Naw they are not what you think they are up to ---it's just you...

I love that boys have come to Dundee with problems in life, walked into the changing room and instantly felt accepted and loved and sat there looked around and thought "Here, if I'm fucked then he's completely fucked!".

:lol:❤️