All things Dundee FC

Not an indication of anything but Livi's assistant manager is doing their pre-match interviews for tomorrow instead of Martindale which is quite unusual for them.

2 hours ago, Crawford said:

New name to put through the mill that can get straight into the fucking bin is Derek formerly of Aberdeen and currently Kilmarnock. 

No. Nope. No tah.

Called it a couple of weeks ago on the new manager thread.

If Dundee don’t announce anyone by this weekend that is who I think it will be.

6 hours ago, Ludo*1 said:

Tam Courts is also on the 4 man shortlist.

Murray & Courts. Hope the next 2 are more inspiring.

Record going against the Courier 'exclusive' and saying Courts isn't interested as he has 'priorities elsewhere'.

9 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

Record going against the Courier 'exclusive' and saying Courts isn't interested as he has 'priorities elsewhere'.

We are a mess right now and even though he wasn't my first choice I'm not surprised we've been knocked back twice.

Only 4/5 players in contract, a fitness coach and that's about it.

Although that would interest a lot of people, it would also scare a lot of people away because they have nowhere to hide if things go south.

On top of that we just sacked a manager who got us promoted.  Doesn't scream job security in a field where you are only as good as your last gig.

You should find out who wants you to sign Jake Hastie and get them punted, a higher priority than hiring a new manager IMO.

11 hours ago, TheScarf said:

Would you not be better going for the guy who took over from Murray and managed to get Airdrie promoted than Murray himself?

No disrespect to Murray in the season at Airdrie they lost in the playoffs to Queens Park who threw money at it and finished one game away from the Premier league the following season. Saying that If I was a Dundee fan I'd be very perplexed at the reasoning for getting Murray as a manager. He has zero plan B. Actually his plan B is to take of defenders and throw on strikers which ultimately led to losing more goal. As a Raith fan I'd be neither up nor down if he left us. We would be more fearful of Potter taking over us. 

Edited by foreverarover