All things Dundee FC

1 hour ago, Derry Alli said:

Absolutely howlin' at this. 

20230719_125748.thumb.jpg.6ef71a526e0abaf7b42d4c9a4e14781f.jpg

My thoughts too. Hoping it's a loan for another Welsh guy in Scotland who is struggling for game time.

I'm honestly not sure if you've got someone else in mind (or there's a very obvious, high-profile one I'm forgetting about), or you're just hoping it's not Doidge!!!

1 hour ago, Spikethedee said:

I'm honestly not sure if you've got someone else in mind (or there's a very obvious, high-profile one I'm forgetting about), or you're just hoping it's not Doidge!!!

Matondo or Lawrence, both from Rangers, id guess?

13 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Matondo 

That's the one. They're trying g to flog him and so far no suitors - mainly due to his wage apparently. If we could pay something like 10% ( :lol: ) and get him it would be unreal business.

If it is true about being after a Welsh forward, it's almost certainly Doidge though. 

9 minutes ago, Derry Alli said:

That's the one. They're trying g to flog him and so far no suitors - mainly due to his wage apparently. If we could pay something like 10% ( :lol: ) and get him it would be unreal business.

If it is true about being after a Welsh forward, it's almost certainly Doidge though. 

Ah, I see. Forgotten he was Welsh TBH.

I think we can file that under "Wildly Improbable"...

7 hours ago, Dundee-FC92 said:

Thankfully managed to escape with only being called a p***k by one eight year old boy in a Stone Island.

Brilliant, an eight your old tough, probably peddles drugs as well. 😎

Thank you.

I thought Robinson was good last night. Good close control and set the goal up. Always going to be difficult for a striker when the opposition is defending in numbers. Beck looked like he has great potential but he did get caught in possession trying to run the ball out and a better team would have punished us. He’ll learn. We tired badly and as Bonnyrigg threw on fresh legs we didn’t, is it because the Doc didn’t trust Robertson, Byrne and the young lads to hold onto the lead?

if the Mexican striker turns out to be pish we have a problem because Robinson cannot do it all himself. Rudden needs off loaded and he’d look like Pele in tangerine compared to the shite they’ve got. 

Edited by Fifespud

Soooo rudden in or rudden out - I’m firmly in the IN camp , he’s better than credit is given 

feel like going into this season if cammy Kerr isn’t in the first 11 he is gonna be this season’s boo boy even if there are 5/6 worse players

19 minutes ago, D TOTAL said:

Soooo rudden in or rudden out - I’m firmly in the IN camp , he’s better than credit is given 

feel like going into this season if cammy Kerr isn’t in the first 11 he is gonna be this season’s boo boy even if there are 5/6 worse players

Genuinely hope he has a great season but I fear if there are 5 or 6 worse than Rudden we’re totally fucked. 

28 minutes ago, D TOTAL said:

i like others though we should got rid but after listening to the gaffer and everyone getting a fresh start im gonna give Rudden a clean sweep at the moment give the guy a chance to prove me wrong,  seems to be building some kind of partnership with Ronbinson so time will tell if he can proves the Dee-outers wrong. i see on twitter the Mexicans are on there flights so hopefully we have decent player to come in if things dont work out for Rudden.

i still think we are abit light on bodies and could do with and couple in but we shall see

Rudden has bags of mobility and seems to get in a lot of decent positions. If I was the coach I would be saying that if you keep running those lines you are going to score goals, which in fairness on Tuesday he did. The only question is can he do it regularly enough.

9 minutes ago, The Algebraist said:

Rudden has bags of mobility and seems to get in a lot of decent positions. If I was the coach I would be saying that if you keep running those lines you are going to score goals, which in fairness on Tuesday he did. The only question is can he do it regularly enough.

ive always thought it was a confidenceand a bit of match sharpness thing with Rudden ive seen on occasional games hopefully they coaching staff have been working on that during pre season

Hes still young enough so hopefully thing workout time will tell though

I Rudden has it in him to be a decent striker. He definitely need to develop his game further and I'm far from convinced he will do that at us this season, Championship would be more his level. I wouldn't be against Jak being back, though always fingers crossed when it comes to his injury record