All things Dundee FC

Sharp looking likely to go to Dunfermline but starting tonight for our B team. Max Anderson the only other 'regular' involved so I expect him to be the next to be shipped out on loan.

3 minutes ago, Derry Alli said:

Inshallah, my brother.

3-0 already. Just let these boys play Saturday.

I reckon I’m in about as good a physical condition as some of these Buckie lads 

1 minute ago, Dee Bliss said:

What’s going on at our club? We seem to be making sensible decisions and also getting our act together off the field as well. Not used to this kerry on. 

Prepare for a boardroom fallout this season with Keyes and Nelms selling up to some millionare* Anglo Italian non lawyer.

Decent performance from your young lads tonight, thought Rayan Mohamed, Jack Wilkie, Max Anderson and Euan Murray all looked like good players. Thought Lewis Lorimer had a bit about him as well but will be absolutely nowhere near your first team. 

Buckie manager was good entertainment and the referee was quite clearly enjoying the sound of his whistle. 

9 minutes ago, Dee Bliss said:

Seems we might’ve signed a decent keeper going by the 8 pages of not botheredness on St Mirren’s thread. 

I don't think anyone is not bothered to be honest. We were put in a shite situation by a guy who to all intents and purposes, Robinson bent over backwards to accomodate.

Everyone accepts that he's a good goalkeeper but a petulant bitter man and to that end had to go. Based on ability though, good keeper but a massive manbaby.

If we had a keeper replacing him that we were confident in, it wouldn't be an issue - many are not convinced Hemming is that guy but time will tell.

Just make sure you pick him vs Rangers or your gaffer will face the wrath of his brother...

With the cries of “hello hello” coming from the Derry boys, Carson and his family will feel right at home in Dumpdee

I didn’t rate him, too short for a start. Great that you’ve actually paid us to get him off our wage bill.

Good riddance to bad rubbish 

Edited by Captain_Sensible

Just now, Captain_Sensible said:

With the cries of “hello hello” coming from the Derry boys, Carson and his family will feel right at home at Dens.

I didn’t rate him, too short for a start. Great that you’ve actually paid us to get him off our wage bill.

Good riddance to bad rubbish 

Superb. He’ll love the traditional Hullo Hullo at 5 to 3 on Saturday. 

Just now, Captain_Sensible said:

With the cries of “hello hello” coming from the Derry boys, Carson and his family will feel right at home at Dens.

That’s great, feeling at home generally improves performances and with the backing of the Derry he’s sure to be very happy. Although tbh I’ve never understood this because wouldn’t a unionist hate the word Derry preferring Londonderry?