All things Dundee FC

56 minutes ago, Fifespud said:

Not liking all these opposition fans saying we’ve made a decent signing. Very unsettling. 

Aye I'm fully expecting the real Dundee to turn up at any moment and sign some fucker everybody laughs at 😂

16 minutes ago, DeeTillEhDeh said:

We have signed Costelloe . . . 

Even that a decent deal as it sounds like its just you accepting any old Burnley shite to "help the relationship", which likely ends in a net win for you in the end.

2 hours ago, Fifespud said:

Not liking all these opposition fans saying we’ve made a decent signing. Very unsettling. 

Main will either spend most of his time sitting on his arse with his arms in the air pleading for fouls, or he will be up for it and will be brilliant. His turnaround in attitude and performance for us was a joy to watch.

This (from the BBC site) is the only thing that would concern me about Main. Since the end of last season he's hardly kicked a ball. I've no idea what the standard in India is like but those stats are dreadful. I'm guessing he just never settled there.

That said, I'd absolutely have had him back in Paisley. There will be a few centre halves who won't be relishing coming up against him again as he bullies defenders for fun.

Screenshot_20240118_094521_BBC Sport.jpg

Edited by houston_bud

20 minutes ago, Fifespud said:

Sharp and Wilkie back from their loans. You’d assume they were going back out somewhere else? Sharp to Arbroath maybe?

Hopefully not. Their manager is a cùnt.

1 minute ago, MarbellaDEE said:

447d46a0-697b-4aaa-bd43-101089c25af0.jpeg

I’ve seen that, so possibly that means Ashcroft could be away? He’s been linked to us heavily and a few rumours have it you lot were waiting for a CH before sending to us again as stated that’s the rumour 

2 minutes ago, pozbaird said:

Dundee quietly going about their business, having a decent season and making sensible signings? Fcuk this shit. 😜

Plenty of time for that change

2 hours ago, Fifespud said:

Sharp and Wilkie back from their loans. You’d assume they were going back out somewhere else? Sharp to Arbroath maybe?

In the event we don't replace Beck then Wilkie's maybe been recalled to provide some back up in that area?

Doc loves himself a Welsh youth international, eh? Beck, Howley and now Astley.

Solid enough pedigree and I'm quite happy with Doc's young signings so far, so I'm optimistic regarding this one.

48 minutes ago, RRFC_Liam said:

I’ve seen that, so possibly that means Ashcroft could be away? He’s been linked to us heavily and a few rumours have it you lot were waiting for a CH before sending to us again as stated that’s the rumour 

Doc did recently back Ashcroft, but if we get reinforcements like Astley in then he likely goes. The teams we'd heard were the Pars and Patrick, but if we could helping the slowly floundering title charge then I'd be up for it.