All things Dundee FC

Looking at our games to the split:

Killie (H)

Aberdeen (zH)

Rangers (H)

St Johnstone (A)

Motherwell (H)

Aberdeen (A)

Only Rangers have beat us (Killie did come close twice) - hopefully we continue to not lose against those teams.

Edited by DeeTillEhDeh

Big Jim McIntyre was there tonight laughing his head off saying you boys are still absolutely smelly 💩💩💩

Fundee are honky tonk. Get doon. New stadium plans scraped tae I am hearing as Administration 3 looms. Deefiant 2 will no doubt already be in production. Pure tinpot club 

🇱🇻🇱🇻🇱🇻🇱🇻🇱🇻🇱🇻🇱🇻🇱🇻🇱🇻🇱🇻🇱🇻🇱🇻🇱🇻🇱🇻🇱🇻

Edited by 36-0 Maroon

Just now, 36-0 Maroon said:

Big Jim McIntyre was there tonight laughing his head off saying you boys are still absolutely smelly 💩💩💩

Fundee are honky tonk. Get doon. New stadium plans scraped tae I am hearing as Administration 3 looms.  Deefiant 2 will no doubt already in production. Pure tinpot club 

Wow.  Not sure I’ve ever seen a post quite like this before.  Taking a guess at your IQ I should in all fairness explain that is not a compliment.

12 minutes ago, 36-0 Maroon said:

Fundee are honky tonk. Get doon. New stadium plans scraped tae I am hearing as Administration 3 looms.  Deefiant 2 will no doubt already in production. Pure tinpot club 

State of this.

Hope 'Big' Jim took his bucket and spade to Arbroath.

18 minutes ago, 36-0 Maroon said:

Are you okay? Do you need to talk?

Did one of the big boys say a mean thing to you?

1 hour ago, 36-0 Maroon said:

Fundee are honky tonk. Get doon. New stadium plans scraped tae I am hearing as Administration 3 looms. Deefiant 2 will no doubt already be in production. Pure tinpot club 

Sheridan has scored more goals against Arbroath than he did for Dundee. Is that what has caused this meltdoon? 

Edited by RosscoMcg

I see Doc's putting the blame firmly on the players for last night's defeat. He has credit in the bank to get away with that, but if he didn't fans would be looking at his team selection, tactics and all the intangibles etc. Fair enough it's against Celtic so it's a write off anyway, but 7-1 is poor.

https://youtu.be/5hv7w16Y_w4?si=mtZRHQ-voxDfT9C2

4 minutes ago, 2426255 said:

I see Doc's putting the blame firmly on the players for last night's defeat. He has credit in the bank to get away with that, but if he didn't fans would be looking at his team selection, tactics and all the intangibles etc. Fair enough it's against Celtic so it's a write off anyway, but 7-1 is poor.

Is it?

2017/18 was the last time Celtic didnt have a league game where they scored 6+ goals, and even then they beat Rangers 5-0 that season.

At least once a season theyll roll up and just f**k a team up and its a dice roll who itll be.

7 minutes ago, 2426255 said:

Yes. 7-1 is poor. It takes two teams for a result like that.

Youre under estimating just how far ahead Celtic (and Rangers) are, IMO.

You can play well, start well, and still be 5 down at half time because theyve decided every shot is going to go in.

10 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Youre under estimating just how far ahead Celtic (and Rangers) are, IMO.

You can play well, start well, and still be 5 down at half time because theyve decided every shot is going to go in.

you mean 6-nil? That for me is poor and not just because Celtic decided tonight they wanted to play. Dundee were poor last night and could have done better, no?

9 hours ago, D TOTAL said:

Only difference I noticed was fin instead of sylla ??

I meant before half time. I tuned out after 3 but I've been told there was no change of shape or subs until after 6.

Did Portales have much of a presence later in the game?

1 hour ago, 2426255 said:

Refreshing honesty IMO.