All things Dundee FC

29 minutes ago, Glen Scotia said:

The fact you can remember the amount of years shows how little Dundee have been in Europe. Me watching United in Europe, off the top of my head 13 seasons give or take 

But when was the last time you won a tie and went through to the next round ??? Come on it’s not a difficult question when you can remember 13 entries into European competitions 

15 hours ago, Bigmouth Strikes Again said:

Shitting it for tomorrow? Another Goodwin bottle crash hopefully.

Thank you.

Enjoying the fairweather United fans all disappointed they bought tickets for the game thinking they were getting crowned champs today and now won’t. Nice one Raith. 

thank you. 

10 minutes ago, Wee jeemie said:

But when was the last time you won a tie and went through to the next round ??? Come on it’s not a difficult question when you can remember 13 entries into European competitions 

It was 95 I think. Well done, Dundee have done it since then. Is that what you want to hear? Is that your go to hold over us?

3 hours ago, Glen Scotia said:

I'm a middle aged man

Depends what scheme yer fae?

So what yi fae then??

YWSR, cunto.

Spoiler

Unless you're from Lochee or Dryburgh. Those men have thicker skulls and I like my knuckles.

29 minutes ago, Glen Scotia said:

It was 95 I think. Well done, Dundee have done it since then. Is that what you want to hear? Is that your go to hold over us?

So even if you finish top 6 next season and qualify for Europe that’ll be 30 plus years to win a tie in Europe, absolutely shocking and long may last , with the dons getting beat at the moment good chance the dees might qualify this season , and hopefully win another tie ha , United and Europe don’t go 

Edited by Wee jeemie

10 minutes ago, Wee jeemie said:

So even if you finish top 6 next season and qualify for Europe that’ll be 30 plus years to win a tie in Europe, absolutely shocking and long may last , with the dons getting beat at the moment good chance the dees might qualify this season , and hopefully win another tie ha , United and Europe don’t go 

Heck of alot of Ifs there for you. Dundee fans do chat about the future and things that haven't happened a hell of alot don't they.

Like I said, well done. Dundee last won a European tie out of the 2 clubs, well done again. 

You want to chat about things that each club last done? Almost like a top trumps game if you like.

I'll start...

Scottish cup win 2010. What was Dundee's last win? I'll tell you what, don't bother answering.

League cup? Nope United again

Premier title? Again is that United

European final? Oops United again actually, only United there.

I'll catch up later, I'm off to sit in the sun of Tannadice

Edited by Glen Scotia

@Glen Scotia - Someone I saw described as a decent DAB poster by a fellow Dee the other day.

Now you’re here in the build up to your biggest game of the season with your head completely decapitated from your shoulders, stamping your feet and greetin.

Football Clubs are judged by history across their whole existence - Dundee and Utd are equal in major honours which is really all that matters. Is it more embarrassing it took you so long to catch up or that we allowed you to? Both the same really.

All that really matters is the here and now - the league position gives a clear example of which team is the better one in the city at the moment. 

Who knows might be Utd next year - but that’s what makes it so exciting.

Now go and watch your team ffs - you can post in this forum next season.

Thank you 

5 hours ago, Glen Scotia said:

In my experience it's Dundee fans that mention United in the 80s. Trying to turn it into something that is meaningless.

We can chat about the 90s if you want? How about oh...94? How about something more up to date say...2010? 

You lads needs to STOP bringing United up. Let's chat about Dundee and their cup wins. I'm a middle aged man so I wasn't born to speak about it anyone else remember it? 

Are you still posting about United on this thread?

I’m sure after Glen Scotia has calmed down from the pitch invasion for the league not being officially won just yet he’ll be back to tell us how tin pot we are.

I’m looking forward to it…

Will be interesting to see what Utd do in the summer after a catastrophic financial term. If they don't follow our lead in clearing the decks they'll be relegation favourites.

Glad that Watt is under contract  - can be our player of the match in the derbies.

Let's crack on and give 5th a go after the result at Hampden today. With St Mirren playing Celtic away in the last match we only need to keep the gap as it is as a minimum to be in with a shout against Killie at home. All to play for.

Thank you.

Edited by Dundee-FC92

The hard work starts here to permanently put that pile of Dayglo shite back where they belong as Dundee’s second team.

Its entirely in our hands and for the first time in my life I feel confident we can do it

Thats all