All things Dundee FC

Aye, says the same on Dundee FC news on fb.

BBC Scotland reporting on radio that he didn't even want to speak to them as he 'isn't interested'. That's one way to please a fanbase like ours!

I love you Pep, stay forever x

Edited by LiamDFC

Regarding the recent speculation and reports out of England. The club would like to confirm that manager Paul Hartley has long term plans to stay at Dundee Football Club.

Paul is committed to the club and is looking forward and focused on the upcoming derby matches this week.

As a club, we are not surprise that speculation linking Paul to other clubs has come up due to the fantastic job he continues to do at Dens Park.

The club and Paul see the solid foundation which has already been put in place as the beginning of a long term plan which will see Paul at the helm of the club for years to come.

http://www.dundeefc.co.uk/news/club-statement-5

Something fishy about this story IMO. Hartley has "turned down" the Cardiff manager's job before Solskjaer's even oot the door? Aye right.

Wouldn't surprise me if Cardiff stick a statement of their own out before the day is done. They've been made mugs of here.

The word was that Hartley had chances to leave Alloa before that but felt he was still learning and gaining experience. He often said he wasn't in a rush to leave. I think in the end he had just enough of the constraints of part time football, don't think he is the kind of person who hangs around and goes through the motions so when he decided he wanted full time he left Alloa and waited for the next job.

I'd guess he would have a similar feeling at Dundee, another period of gaining experience. He can take Dundee further and wait for a job that really suits. Not convince that is Cardiff.

Spot on, Waspie.

Something fishy about this story IMO. Hartley has "turned down" the Cardiff manager's job before Solskjaer's even oot the door? Aye right.

Wouldn't surprise me if Cardiff stick a statement of their own out before the day is done. They've been made mugs of here.

So f**k. Hartley wants to remain at dens.

f**k Cardiff

Indeed fcuk Cardiff. Frankly they are fvcking themselves - changing the colours for one thing, the poor fans must be right pissed off.

Thanks to the society (Fraser McDonald I think) that can't happen to us, I don't think we can become the Dundee 'cowboys' or any shit like that either, this was some of the stuff that was delaying the takeover by the Yanks.

WendyWho?, on 18 Sept 2014 - 11:53, said:

Wouldn't surprise me considering the way Tan runs the club.