All things Dundee FC

Was reading a bbc sport article about dundee's owners, seems like they talk a bit of sense and have a good plan regarding the future of the club. Must be quite an exciting time for you lot, going well with an unbeaten start to the season, a rare win at regular Europa league competitors last week, and one of Scotland's most promising young managers agreeing to stay.

The article didn't mention it, but are there any plans for developing dens park?

Was reading a bbc sport article about dundee's owners, seems like they talk a bit of sense and have a good plan regarding the future of the club. Must be quite an exciting time for you lot, going well with an unbeaten start to the season, a rare win at regular Europa league competitors last week, and one of Scotland's most promising young managers agreeing to stay.

The article didn't mention it, but are there any plans for developing dens park?

Not until we buy it back first :lol:

What a shocking bunch of part time fannies. Best start to a season in decades yet fans streaming out after less than an hour the first time you are getting beat. Utterly pathetic despite it's predictably.

It was the scarf lying on the track, at the corner of the Derry, that boiled my piss. Ken what? We dinna need c***s like that anywhere near Dens. Goodbye and good riddance.

What a shocking bunch of part time fannies. Best start to a season in decades yet fans streaming out after less than an hour the first time you are getting beat. Utterly pathetic despite it's predictably.

That is the big problem with matches like derbies, it really does draw out the part-timers. Not that there is really anything wrong with being a part time supporter of a team, but it is very grim watching the stadium empty with half an hour to go. I unfortunately endured the full 90 minutes :(

Its one game. We haven't lost in 5 months.. The plastic supporters are the ones who come in the glory days.. Not the ones who travel to Central Park and stand in the pissing rain year on year cheering on their team. A loss was executable eventually- I knew it would be that lot who we lost to.

The sweetest thing is we get back on the horse and ride it on wed! I know the boys will be fired up. They will want revenge.

Konrad's loss will be a sair one, it will mean Davo as a CB with the only defender on the bench young Cammy Kerr. This has been my fear for a wee while, the fact that we're a bit meagre at the back. Not looking forward to wednesday night much now :(

Konrad is available for Wednesday - a red for two yellows is competition-specific.

Wednesday will either see a reaction from the players, or more of the same. I just hope to some deity it's the former.

Konrad is available for Wednesday - a red for two yellows is competition-specific.

Wednesday will either see a reaction from the players, or more of the same. I just hope to some deity it's the former.

Just reread my post, aye I know he's available for wed, I didn't word it very well, I was talking about his suspension generally. I'd like to see a few changes for the cup game, while I would obviously like to win it I'm not sure we have the manpower to go for a good cup run and stay consistent in the league.

It sickened me watching all of these fuckers bail out of the Derry with still half an hour to go. Because of the glory hunting c***s I couldn't get a seat where I normally go.

It was bad today but from where I sit in the Main Stand I see people leave from the SE whenever we have a poor game, usually not as many as today mind. I'm not singling out the SE, I just have a good view of that one.

Konrad's loss will be a sair one, it will mean Davo as a CB with the only defender on the bench young Cammy Kerr. This has been my fear for a wee while, the fact that we're a bit meagre at the back. Not looking forward to wednesday night much now :(

Been saying this for weeks and criticism must be put towards Hartley for not addressing the issue that was clear to everyone.

He appears to have wasted a wage on david Clarkson who is quite clearly behind stewart, Peaso, tank, Wighton and Boyle in terms of a starting place.

This money would have been far better spent on a cb/lb.