All things Dundee FC

Hmm. Had a look, and afraid I won't be bothering with that. Been away from the Mad thing now for about two years after getting fed up with the "Closet Dab" "End Off" " and the wonderfully spelled "Chunt" if my memory serves. Pop in for a look at mad from time to time and the post views and response count tell their own story.

If the new one is going down that road then it will finish the same way.

I don't post as much here as I used to, but you can have an opinion without being hounded off the board.

Best of luck Ludo you were always one of the voices of comparative reason on Mad, but these boys are not worth wasting time and energy over.

Nope the Darkblues isn't going to go down that road at all. Trust me.

Just bought a paper for the first time in my life today and came across this story with Kevin Thompson.

Aye, yesterday was shite, but there's no reason we can't put it behind us and get a result here. It's up to Hartley and the team to really prove their worth. Losing these games has almost become a normality but I hope we can at least see more fight and composure than we did against St Mirren. Send it on :)post-44604-14197608019091_thumb.jpg

Just bought a paper for the first time in my life today and came across this story with Kevin Thompson.

Aye, yesterday was shite, but there's no reason we can't put it behind us and get a result here. It's up to Hartley and the team to really prove their worth. Losing these games has almost become a normality but I hope we can at least see more fight and composure than we did against St Mirren. Send it on :)ImageUploadedByPie & Bovril1419760800.226596.jpg

The headline is spot on, but on current form that 'if' should be about the size of the page.

I can't see a win at all, but it's a funny old game, ken?

Need a few more P&B'ers signed up on the new Dark Blues forum. Place is slowly turning into an updated version of Mad with calls for Hartley's head!

Just signed up today. Made a few posts but the mod seems to be a bit on the heavy handed side. Go to the 'Left early' thread and see what two guys got banned off the thread for! I think the mod (Blue Dee?) might be trying too hard to stop it going down the Mad road.

Dee Man, on 28 Dec 2014 - 17:24, said:

Just signed up today. Made a few posts but the mod seems to be a bit on the heavy handed side. Go to the 'Left early' thread and see what two guys got banned off the thread for! I think the mod (Blue Dee?) might be trying too hard to stop it going down the Mad road.

To be fair, it was explosive last night! I was getting private messages from people offering me a square go and everything! :lol: Probably just being on the safe side till it calms down a bit.

To be fair, it was explosive last night! I was getting private messages from people offering me a square go and everything! :lol: Probably just being on the safe side till it calms down a bit.

Fair enough. I was just questioning the mods attitude there but apparently the two boys that got banned off the thread were at it all weekend.

Did you go for the square go??

Hey Dee Man :)

As I said on the 'other Forum'. Not sure, but you didn't see the posts that were removed I assume? You only see it after it was cleaned up? As I said, there was a running feud with some members that had been going on for over a week and we had to put a stop to it.

Anyway, damned if you do and damned it you don't lol

Hey Dee Man :)

As I said on the 'other Forum'. Not sure, but you didn't see the posts that were removed I assume? You only see it after it was cleaned up? As I said, there was a running feud with some members that had been going on for over a week and we had to put a stop to it.

Anyway, damned if you do and damned it you don't lol

I only registered today and maybe jumped in heid first! Cheers for the responses.

I've not been offered a square go on the internet before though so it sounds promising.

I only registered today and maybe jumped in heid first! Cheers for the responses.

I've not been offered a square go on the internet before though so it sounds promising.

No probs :)

Oh I have many times, being a mod for over 15 years on many different sites you get used to it.

I think it was ludo's first time as a mod though ;)