All things Dundee FC

Obviously I hope that all Dundee fans had a lovely and enjoyable Christmas! I have written some report cards for the Premiership season so far and I have just posted Dundee's if anyone wants to have a wee read (it is pretty positive, honest!) If anybody has any criticisms or if you spot any mistakes then just let me know.

Cheers! Link

Obviously I hope that all Dundee fans had a lovely and enjoyable Christmas! I have written some report cards for the Premiership season so far and I have just posted Dundee's if anyone wants to have a wee read (it is pretty positive, honest!) If anybody has any criticisms or if you spot any mistakes then just let me know.

Cheers! Link

Spot on and well written - cheers for the link.

Need a few more P&B'ers signed up on the new Dark Blues forum. Place is slowly turning into an updated version of Mad with calls for Hartley's head!

Hmm. Had a look, and afraid I won't be bothering with that. Been away from the Mad thing now for about two years after getting fed up with the "Closet Dab" "End Off" " and the wonderfully spelled "Chunt" if my memory serves. Pop in for a look at mad from time to time and the post views and response count tell their own story.

If the new one is going down that road then it will finish the same way.

I don't post as much here as I used to, but you can have an opinion without being hounded off the board.

Best of luck Ludo you were always one of the voices of comparative reason on Mad, but these boys are not worth wasting time and energy over.