All things Dundee FC

It's probably just as well I couldn't give a flying f**k what you think then.

You think enough of them that you chose to reply. Maybe other folk should read your contributions to that thread and judge for themselves.

I take it you stand by the posts you made?

You should offer him a square go.

Christ no; I've met him he would easily thump me. I'd have to resort to stabbing him to death and that's only something I do as a last resort.

At least at my trial I could point out his posts on the thread and I'd probably get off with a light reprimand.

Christ no; I've met him he would easily thump me. I'd have to resort to stabbing him to death and that's only something I do as a last resort.

At least at my trial I could point out his posts on the thread and I'd probably get off with a light reprimand.

Away and take your wife to the bowls or something you old todger. If you keep sitting on P&B everynight ignoring her, she'll get fed up of her crosswords one day and there will be nobody to make your Rhino sized portions for tea.

You think enough of them that you chose to reply. Maybe other folk should read your contributions to that thread and judge for themselves.

I take it you stand by the posts you made?

Is your eyesight failing you in your old age? Take a swatch at the thread title.

If you want to take issue with anything I said on that thread then do it over there and I'll entertain you if I can be arsed. In the meantime, stop clogging up our fitba thread with your inane pish.

f**k off you old tosser.

Away and take your wife to the bowls or something you old todger. If you keep sitting on P&B everynight ignoring her, she'll get fed up of her crosswords one day and there will be nobody to make your Rhino sized portions for tea.

Is your eyesight failing you in your old age? Take a swatch at the thread title.

If you want to take issue with anything I said on that thread then do it over there and I'll entertain you if I can be arsed. In the meantime, stop clogging up our fitba thread with your inane pish.

:lol: