All things Dundee FC

Innocent until proven guilty IMO; should continue to play for Dundee though I imagine he will get some stick from opposition fans.

It wouldn't surprise me if its true; he has two previous convictions for assaulting police officers. That suggests a pattern. Dundee FC can have no complaints either; they knew his history when they signed him.

On a related note; like many others I am a huge admirer of Barcelona FC (or FC Barcelona if you're pretentious). I think they made a huge mistake signing Suarez because I'm fairly certain he will bite someone again and get a ban for christ knows how long. If that happens the club should have no complaint.

I don't give a f**k what your opinion is you silly old pillock.

Maybe he'll get oot and be able to keep playing if he wears one of those tag things. Seriously though anyone who's watched him can't be surprised. He gave me one of the best laughs of the year squaring up to the Derry linesman and sharing his views from what must have been about an inch and a half away in full view of the referee. I think to be fair to him he's obviously tried hard to keep his obvious 0.8 second fuse from lighting every three minutes. I wouldn't want to be his pet dog though.

Bad time to be a professional football player named Paul in the city of discovery.

Paul the pole puncher and Paul the polis puncher*

*kicker but it didn't fucking rhyme.

Super Dundonian Nightmare wreaks havoc once more. Doesn't matter if you're Polish or in the Polis, you're getting your head kicked in.

It is quite obvious that The Police are picking on the poor boy.

Just hope there are no riots or fighting in supermarkets in Dundee today after this news.

http://www.eveningtelegraph.co.uk/news/local/dundee/fight-at-dundee-tesco-as-black-friday-kicks-off-1.707877

What an absolute fud he is, great player though. If he's guilty (I think we know the answer to that) then I'd punt him. He was apparently going to change but I think he's blown it now, which is a shame because he's been brilliant so far.