All things Dundee FC

Surely he was already drinking on last chance saloon? Was the incident in Dundee?

Unbelievable he's got himself in that situation again. Obviously just a wee ned with no self control.

Nope - was in Airdrie - I'm fairly certain PH told him to move to Dundee and away from that pish but he's obviously been sucked back in.

I'm fuming at this. Stupid wee p***k will be looking at jail and i's really the last thing we need as he has been exceptional this season. I know that Utd took a different approach with Paton but Gowser should be dropped for this and if guilty binned. Hurts me to say that but Hartley has given him his chance and he has blown it.

Nope - was in Airdrie - I'm fairly certain PH told him to move to Dundee and away from that pish but he's obviously been sucked back in.

I'm fuming at this. Stupid wee p***k will be looking at jail and i's really the last thing we need as he has been exceptional this season. I know that Utd took a different approach with Paton but Gowser should be dropped for this and if guilty binned. Hurts me to say that but Hartley has given him his chance and he has blown it.

You can take the boy out of Airdrie.

That's the crazy thing, he looked to be playing really well for you guys. I wouldn't say enjoying his football, cause Gowser doesn't really seem to enjoy his fitba, but nothing wrong that.

First real failure of Hartley's man management you'd have to say. He must be raging.

You can take the boy out of Airdrie.

Incident occurred in Coatbridge so his issue seems to be when he returns to his home area?

Local police probably not enamoured with his wee jaunts home.

Hartley should revoke his Lanarkshire passport in the meantime.

Any ideas what he was doing to be lifted in the first place

Sent from my iPhone using Pie & Bovril mobile app

The last time he was having a disagreement with his father iirc. He was then cuffed on the ground and kicked out at the police officer and ended up dislocating his shoulder.

I'm going to employ dab fans level of Paul Paton denial tactics here and say 'let's just wait until we establish the facts'. Maybe he was just having a kickabout with his mates and as he went to kick the ball the polis fell into his boot. Or maybe he was trying to help the poĺiceman by trying to kick a fly off him.

He'll be fucked this time. Sentenced to a community payback order with a year's supervision in January, so still subject to that order. If he's convicted he'll also have breached that order which is what will seriously hurt him this time!

Incident occurred in Coatbridge so his issue seems to be when he returns to his home area?

Local police probably not enamoured with his wee jaunts home.

Hartley should revoke his Lanarkshire passport in the meantime.

Incident definitely occurred in Airdrie.

I'm going to employ dab fans level of Paul Paton denial tactics here and say 'let's just wait until we establish the facts'. Maybe he was just having a kickabout with his mates and as he went to kick the ball the polis fell into his boot. Or maybe he was trying to help the poĺiceman by trying to kick a fly off him.

Lol!

If there turns out to be any substance to this, and it' pretty difficult to imagine there isn't, even if he can't be proven guilty, for me he'd need to be binned.

Seems as if he is a total throbber when pissed up.

You what?

Ok perhaps man management was the wrong turn of phrase, it's obviously not Hartley's fault per se, but it seems he's made a mistake on this and it's surely a real slap in the face for the gaffer who took a chance on him.

You imagine he must have been told in no uncertain terms that this was his last throw of the dice.

As you say, ultimate wee man(ned) syndrome.

Surely he was already drinking on last chance saloon? Was the incident in Dundee?

Unbelievable he's got himself in that situation again. Obviously just a wee ned with no self control.

Not surprised in the slightest.

If convicted again, he's looking at some pretty serious prison time. We are well rid.