All things Dundee FC

What's that like nowadays? I might start going there pre and post games again. Still Rab that's got it?

Couldn't get a pint for about 15mins after winning the league last season. Understandable in the circumstances though. Tasted real good.

What's that like nowadays? I might start going there pre and post games again. Still Rab that's got it?

Sure it's under the marr's park leisure. Not been this season but as said the league winning day was a nightmare couldn't move, people were on the street and were getting grief as they had glasses outside but couldn't get in as it was heaving

Would be gutted if Stewart misses out. This creates a big opportunity for Tankulic to impress though, not to mention we'll still have our in form striker on the park :)

Any word on Dyer coming back? Heard he's been shite for the reserves and apparently Irvine was class at Celtic park on Saturday.

My mate works in sainsburys and Hartley asked him where something was, while walking him there my mate - who hasn't kept up to date with Dundee this season - tried to make conversation and started with "the boy Tankulic has had a good season for far eh?"

Unbeknown to how little Tank has done, Hartley apparently rolled his eyes and replied with "He's been working hard in training", utter brilliance.

Much like yer man Roberts.

See wee Gowser's been fighting with cops again.

If he's found guilty this time, he's probably looking at a custodial sentence as I think he's still on remand for a similar offence from last summer.

U wot m8? On remand? He's done well to be escaping from jail every Saturday to play for us then.

Please provide a link to the fighting with coppers story or is this purely on the back of Gilmour saying "wait and see" at the AGM?

U wot m8? On remand? He's done well to be escaping from jail every Saturday to play for us then.

Please provide a link to the fighting with coppers story or is this purely on the back of Gilmour saying "wait and see" at the AGM?

Nope, I don't have to provide any link, it's in both the Sun and the Record today.

I apologise, I'm just off a 10 hour night shift, am extremely tired and got the words, 'remand' and 'probation' mixed up.

You seem awfully touchy, considering I didn't post it with any sort of agenda or angle. I was simply posting something Dundee-related in the 'All things Dundee' thread.

ETA: He was given a one-year supervision order in January. So he's still within that.

Edited by djchapsticks

Nope, I don't have to provide any link, it's in both the Sun and the Record today.

I apologise, I'm just off a 10 hour night shift, am extremely tired and got the words, 'remand' and 'probation' mixed up.

You seem awfully touchy, considering I didn't post it with any sort of agenda or angle. I was simply posting something Dundee-related in the 'All things Dundee' thread.

ETA: He was given a one-year supervision order in January. So he's still within that.

Not awfully touchy, I knew exactly what you meant, just the same as you knew what I meant on the Paul Paton thread when I said charged instead of convicted and you got all high and mighty claiming I didn't know my legal jargon. Or something.

I don't forget, cunto.

Extremely unlikely it'll have any effect but would watch what you're saying about previous convictions etc. Could land you or div in trouble.

Does amuse me his face has been blurred out in The Sun article. Will they do that in Monday's paper if he scores at the weekend?