All things Dundee FC

As soon as its pointed out the Hearts fans didn't travel in the numbers they thought it's locked. Funny tbh.

Anyone else think the crowd was larger than the 8k plus announced?

Cox and Derry sold out, only a couple hundred left in main stand an hour before kick off and the decent Hearts figure of 2300.

Only empty parts were scattered seats in the home allocation of the mainer, the cat A away allocation in main stand and the first 4/5 rows of the shankly.

Given the attendance was approx 3000 short of capacity do you think we could have emptied the cox and seated everyone on the ground in the spare seats? I'm not convinced.

Loads of empty seats in the Bobby Cox - I thought the attendance was about right

Loads of empty seats in the Bobby Cox - I thought the attendance was about right

Granted I sit in the coxy so it's hard to see but from the hearts fans video it looked packed

Strange that people were saying its a sell out then so many gaps?

Obv you would have the best view from pitch side so sure you are spot on!

As soon as its pointed out the Hearts fans didn't travel in the numbers they thought it's locked. Funny tbh.

Anyone else think the crowd was larger than the 8k plus announced?

Cox and Derry sold out, only a couple hundred left in main stand an hour before kick off and the decent Hearts figure of 2300.

Only empty parts were scattered seats in the home allocation of the mainer, the cat A away allocation in main stand and the first 4/5 rows of the shankly.

Given the attendance was approx 3000 short of capacity do you think we could have emptied the cox and seated everyone on the ground in the spare seats? I'm not convinced.

I thought it was about right.

1200 or so empty seats in the end section of stand that was shut.

Few hundred empty seats in away end.

Plus the seats in the bottom of the stand that are never used but included in the total capacity of Dens.

And gaps in the Main Stand also.

There was a few empty seats in the derry where I was but that could be season ticket holders on holiday.

Decent crowd but could've been better if pricing was a bit more sensible.

Edited by Derry O'Driscoll

You'll get it on DeeTV for £5 mate. Pretty sure you can get the live stream from Tannadice!

Web site saying no live stream but will be streamed after the game. Probably because it's being televised live. Find out how if anywhere nearby has Fox Soccer Plus as it's live on that.

Any dees abroad know how I can watch the game from Jamacia? My honeymoon has clashed with this one..

Sent from my iPad using Pie & Bovril

Pretty sure it's on sky sports 1 mate.

If you have chrome as a browser, then install Adblock. Most sites that stream matches are littered with popups. Adblock will take care of them. Then just google search 'sky sports 1 stream' and try a few til you get a decent one. Hopefully jobs a good'un!

Enjoy the holiday/game ;)

Lol put him upfront instead of loy? Thought konrad did well

Thomson please get well quick, we need you.

Konrad was brutal and him and Jim give me the fear playing alongside each other. Seen Jules out kicking a ball at half time, why did he go off?

Anyways nice wee coupon win tonight...

post-13999-14393310734516_thumb.jpg

Any of you lot thinking its about time WGS was taking a look at Greg? Outstanding again tonight.

WGS? Yeah he was excellent again. Some strike for the goal beautiful finish. I think this is his last season with us as teams down south must be keeping tabs on him. Excellent player, skillful, strong and got a gem of a left peg and can play in a few positions. Thanks for him though!!

WGS? Yeah he was excellent again. Some strike for the goal beautiful finish. I think this is his last season with us as teams down south must be keeping tabs on him. Excellent player, skillful, strong and got a gem of a left peg and can play in a few positions. Thanks for him though!!

Wee Gordon Strachan