All things Dundee FC

Val Kilmer has astonishing nostrils. If we were #Daring in one another's company, I reckon he could do a quarter in one line.

My summer sabbatical has lead to me missing out on the #daring and be a wear patter and quite frankly I feel a wee bit upset at my self-inflicted exit from the loop.

I'm sure someone on here would be able to come up with some genius lyrics to the tune of this!

http://youtu.be/PrHJwkcdjtE

Greggy Stewart

His left foot

Is a work of magic

And if he should ever leave

That day will be tragic

Edited by The Master

Do you think some shitebag club will try to sign Greg from us before the transfer window closes?

Na, Utd have had their turn getting rag dolled by Celtic the past 2 windows.

The Celts are now (hilariously) trolling the teddy bears this window. Come January I think we could have a serious problem though.

I think it's inevitable he will be gone soon, we just need to make sure we get the right fee for him. My concern is that looking at Celtics recent purchases they won't be looking at his position.

This coupled with his previous Rangers ties could see them take a gamble if they win the league but we all know they can't pay the going rate.

When I win Euromillions I'm telling Greg and Hitman to name their price and tying them up on lucrative contracts for life so don't worry about that.

If I somehow don't win it, we've got to be looking at £2m+ for Greg. He can single handedly win games (or single handedly start tremendous comebacks from 2 goals down). He's rapidly becoming my favourite ever human.

When I win Euromillions I'm telling Greg and Hitman to name their price and tying them up on lucrative contracts for life so don't worry about that.

If I somehow don't win it, we've got to be looking at £2m+ for Greg. He can single handedly win games (or single handedly start tremendous comebacks from 2 goals down). He's rapidly becoming my favourite ever human.

Distinct lack of Scott Bain in your contract offers. I'd also buy Gadzhalovs Mrs off him.

Disappointing.

Na, Utd have had their turn getting rag dolled by Celtic the past 2 windows.

The Celts are now (hilariously) trolling the teddy bears this window. Come January I think we could have a serious problem though.

I think it's inevitable he will be gone soon, we just need to make sure we get the right fee for him. My concern is that looking at Celtics recent purchases they won't be looking at his position.

This coupled with his previous Rangers ties could see them take a gamble if they win the league but we all know they can't pay the going rate.

What about a club from down south?

To the tune of agado...........

Greeeeegy, Stewart, Stewart,Stewart he hates Arabs , loves the Dee

Greggy Stewart, Stewart, Stewart I'd turn super gay for you

On his left on his right he will score goals when he likes

Come on dance every Dee to the Greg Stewart melody

Needs some work, but I like it.

Maybe "I hope you'd turn gay for me" to rhyme with Dee.