All things Dundee FC

What's everyone's thoughts on DeeTV? I signed up last night as I missed the St Johnstone game. Couldn't get it to work but it did this morning.

The coverage is very good and I can't grumble at the 5er a month deal. Although I would like to see replays of the goals (maybe in slow-mo,) a clock/scoreboard and maybe commentary, although I suppose that is a bit harder and the unedited crowd noise is decent I suppose .

I see United's official report starts "United fell to a disappointing defeat in South Lanarkshire". Sorry, finding the pies have run out is disappointing. On the pitch it's disappointing if you lose by a single goal when you should have taken something from the match, like last week. A four goal horsing at Hamilton is so far past disappointing that it's in another time zone. :)

Go and check out Chelsea's match report for their game against Man City today. It makes United's look positively scathing.

What's everyone's thoughts on DeeTV? I signed up last night as I missed the St Johnstone game. Couldn't get it to work but it did this morning.

The coverage is very good and I can't grumble at the 5er a month deal. Although I would like to see replays of the goals (maybe in slow-mo,) a clock/scoreboard and maybe commentary, although I suppose that is a bit harder and the unedited crowd noise is decent I suppose .

Signed up over the weekend too.

It is pretty good. Personally, doubt I'll have the appetite to watch 90 minute replays of games very often but it is good to have the option.

I think the measure of its success will be the classic highlights that they put up. If they can stock this up well, it is good value for money.

Do they show 90 minute replays of both home and away?

Yep - The first thing you are allowed to put up according to league rules is full game at 10pm Saturday (Think it's midnight for midweek games) - every game this season (even Brechin pre-season - eek) is on DEETV - highlights go up on Sunday and are typically about 8-10 minutes.

Lots of classic footage to come too

Go and check out Chelsea's match report for their game against Man City today. It makes United's look positively scathing.

I just checked it out. It's hilariously pathetic. If you're writing the fishul match report for the supporters when you've got turned over really badly in a match that matters you have to be brutally honest. You should be able to write the sort of report that leaves you wondering the next day if you're going to keep your job. If the club doesn't tolerate honest reporting then it has a problem. It's not like you can hide the truth nowadays with the level of TV coverage, the internet and social media. If you've been horsed then the world knows it and pretending anything different just makes you look deluded.

Signed up yesterday. Was delighted to find that the full 90 minutes of the Grady volley derby was on there - I really enjoyed the fact they included the full broadcast of the sky coverage with the pre/post match punditry from Charlie Nicholas and Jim White.

It also made me really miss Sunday 6pm kick offs :(

Signed up yesterday. Was delighted to find that the full 90 minutes of the Grady volley derby was on there - I really enjoyed the fact they included the full broadcast of the sky coverage with the pre/post match punditry from Charlie Nicholas and Jim White.

Last Tuesday's last minute equaliser reminded me of the scenes after the Grady goal in that random strangers were hugging and jumping about together in a joint celebration of Arabian suffering.

6.05 PM kick-offs to be precise.

I remember that game well - managed to find a boozer in London that would put the game on. Was the only one watching until some Fulham fans started to take an interest - they cheered Grady's goal as well. Me? I about somersaulted across the bar.