All things Dundee FC

How many games does Rory Loy have to play?( I suspect he and Nicky Low have negotiated a joint amount of games between the two of them.)

Apparently Loy and low don't get on due to low hating that loys name is so similar.

Probably explains why the barely play together.

I heard low took all the Y's from the printer so that Loy is also called Low but spelled Lo.

That's why he gets called RorLo by the #ladz

Apparently Loy and low don't get on due to low hating that loys name is so similar.

Probably explains why the barely play together.

I heard low took all the Y's from the printer so that Loy is also called Low but spelled Lo.

That's why he gets called RorLo by the #ladz

That sounds unbelievable to me.

The pish is clearly being taken.

After such scurrilous activity I think you should Loy Low for a while.

Simon Ferry is getting released today.

That's correct simon got released this morning by mutual consent, Dundee had to move Roberts,tankulic,ferry on to be able to try and fund the Stevie may deal, from what I'm hearing this morning may is still in england as Preston have made a move for him early this morning and he feels that he would love another chance to play in the championship, but if all fails after 6pm deadline then Dundee will be in with a real chance of getting him, but it all depends on Stevie him self up to last night he had set him mind on joining Dundee and getting first team football but another club has turned his head for the better.

Some nicely judged old-school trolling on this thread. Only the kiddies have to resort to abuse.

Of course I've yet to see anything to compare with my career best effort when I was just a lad - persuading a senior manager & fanatical Yorkshire cricket supporter that Geoff Boycott was signing for Lancashire. In hindsight it wasn't such a great career move.