All things Dundee FC

Too many greenies to be given out over the last couple of pages to my fellow straight talking Dees.

I'm sure I can speak for all of us though when I say that we are devastated at the news that some of us may have lost the respect of RandomGuy.

Don't worry, when we die he'll only have nice things to say about us.

No, as its incredibly unlikely their grieving grandchildren would be reading Pie and Bovril

I used to think you were an attention seeking p***k by always posting on Dundee threads. But using the guys death to troll is equally disgusting! Get a life!!

You're surely trolling ?In your own words, get a fucking grip and restrain yourself.

Not really no. Some members on here admit they were that young when they started reading the forum. I doubt his grandchildren, rightly or wrongly, know his darkest past. So imagine their reaction if they saw whats been posted here, it wouldnt be fair to them.

Not really no. Some members on here admit they were that young when they started reading the forum. I doubt his grandchildren, rightly or wrongly, know his darkest past. So imagine their reaction if they saw whats been posted here, it wouldnt be fair to them.

Do you even know he has grandkids? Why do you care so much? Are you a drama queen in real life? Do you always stick up for scummy shitebags who knock f**k out of women?

Do you even know he has grandkids? Why do you care so much? Are you a drama queen in real life? Do you always stick up for scummy shitebags who knock f**k out of women?

I'm not sticking up for him, I'm saying his grandchildren shouldnt have to run the risk of reading such things so close to his death.

Maybe I've got completely the wrong end of the stick, but I'm surprised I'm getting such hate for that opinion.