All things Dundee FC

Not sure what's worse, our starting XI that season or the Tannadice pitch.....

I'm actually in the fans goal celebration on this one.. The one and only time I sat in the lower fair play. Shame the dabs got one back that day. We outplayed them with 10 men. I actually thought we were better when Cafu was sent off!

I'm actually in the fans goal celebration on this one.. The one and only time I sat in the lower fair play. Shame the dabs got one back that day. We outplayed them with 10 men. I actually thought we were better when Cafu was sent off!

use have beat us once in 10 years, great record always in our shadow :)

use have beat us once in 10 years, great record always in our shadow :)

Who are "use"?

Pitty we weren't playing "use" at grammar and basic English.. Pretty sure we would have wiped the floor with "use"

Really just a desperate DAB comment. Have you seen the league table this year? How's your new manager getting on?

Edited by scottdeeuk

Who are "use"?

Pitty we weren't playing "use" at grammar and basic English.. Pretty sure we would have wiped the floor with "use"

Really just a desperate DAB comment. Have you seen the league table this year? How's your new manager getting on?

just giving use ahead start. Still finish above use. And will have a new manager in soon :)

just giving use ahead start. Still finish above use. And will have a new manager in soon :)

So now use are going to be Mixu's.

Will Mixu use use as use are used to usually being used, or, if use continue as use have been used to, will use use Mixu's use of use as an excuse?