All things Dundee FC

Any Dundee fan who wants Paul Hartley sacked needs a swift kick to the balls.

for all my wind ups you are spot on. Football fans these days are ridiculous. He has done a very good job, assembled a decent squad and are going to be very safe from any danger this season. If TW loses 5 on the spin, some idiots on our thread will want him gone also. It's the world we live In sadly.

for all my wind ups you are spot on. Football fans these days are ridiculous. He has done a very good job, assembled a decent squad and are going to be very safe from any danger this season. If TW loses 5 on the spin, some idiots on our thread will want him gone also. It's the world we live In sadly.

He could win 10 in a row and a certain someone would still want him gone

Why this obsession with 24 league games? I'm sure it's nothing to do with us winning 25 games ago. And 26. And 28. 29. 31. 27 and 30 were draws, the b*****ds.

And of course, looking only at wins does forget draws. Would you rather P4, W1, D0, L3 or P4, W0, D4, L0?

Hartley's overall record in the Premiership is P51, W15, D17, L19. That's 29.4%, 33.3% 37.3% respectively. He has an average of 1.2 points per game.

This season alone so far, it's P13, W4, D5, L4. 30.8%, 38.4% and 30.8%. 1.3 points per game. In other words, above average.

Losing to Dunfermline in the cup and throwing away points to 10 man Hamilton and Caley have been very frustrating moments in recent weeks.

Just shows the margins though. Win the last 2 aforementioned matches and Dundee would be 4th in the league and there wouldn't be any concern.

Absolutely no doubt that 6 points from the last 15 is disappointing though, given the run of fixtures Dundee has had.

This is every managers record over the last 24 league games, if theyve been there that long, Neilsons is skewed though.

1. Deila - 19 wins
  2. Neilson - 16 wins
  3. McInnes - 13 wins
  4. Mcintyre - 12 wins
  5. Wright - 11 wins
  6. Canning - 8 wins
  7. Hughes - 7 wins
  8. Baraclough - 7 wins
  9. Archibald - 7 wins
  10. Locke - 6 wins
  11. Hartley - 5 wins
  12. McNamara - 4 wins

If we win this weekend and you lose we'll be equal on points - wtf :lol:

If we win this weekend and you lose we'll be equal on points - wtf :lol:

You'll still be below us, unless theres an absolutely monumental goal swing.

Also theres a lot of ifs and buts in this thread, pretty similar to a certain Paisley sides threads in their latter period before the thing they'd struggle to return from happened

Also theres a lot of ifs and buts in this thread, pretty similar to a certain Paisley sides threads in their latter period before the thing they'd struggle to return from happened

Your trolling is dreadful man. Are you genuinely comparing us to St Mirren? Do you believe we have a manager of lesser/equal ability to Tommy Craig?

Do you genuinely think we've got a squad that's considerably worse than yours?

Come on man.

Your trolling is dreadful man. Are you genuinely comparing us to St Mirren? Do you believe we have a manager of lesser/equal ability to Tommy Craig?

Do you genuinely think we've got a squad that's considerably worse than yours?

Come on man.

Tommy Craigs tactics consisted of struggling to score -> chuck as many strikers as possible on the pitch -> struggle to score

Sounds like Hartleys walking down the same path

FWIW I wouldnt take a single one of your players in place of our strongest 11. Maybe Bain ahead of Clark on the bench

Edited by RandomGuy.

Tommy Craigs tactics consisted of struggling to score -> chuck as many strikers as possible on the pitch -> struggle to score

FWIW I wouldnt take a single one of your players in place of our strongest 11. Maybe Bain ahead of Clark on the bench

Ooft. That bait is fucking rotten.

You're like a literate WaWa.

Ooft. That bait is fucking rotten.

You're like a literate WaWa.

The first two lines were a bit shite, seeing as Hartley can control his bladder and speak in sentences, the final line wasnt.

when was United last in bottom 6 most successful team apart from Celtic for being in top 6. And United are the wee team lol even you no that's no true mate come on now :)

Proof read, please.

ftfy m9 :)

Any cuntos heading to Frews on Saturday for a pre match swally?

I'm not being bellicose bud. It's just surprising that your superior win record in the last 24 games only has you 3 points ahead of us. It's a funny old game as they say.

FWIW I think you have a solid team and will likely get into Europe again.

I'm not being bellicose bud. It's just surprising that your superior win record in the last 24 games only has you 3 points ahead of us. It's a funny old game as they say.

FWIW I think you have a solid team and will likely get into Europe again.

Stats that cover more than the current season, are generally a load of bollocks, although are excellent for WUMing. As are those "in so many games" ones, think Lomas only had us winning games regularly in the middle couple of months in his season at us, yet we finished 3rd.

I'm probably falling in to the trap but you wouldn't have a place for Greg Stewart?

Is he too exciting for you?

I'm probably falling in to the trap but you wouldn't have a place for Greg Stewart?

Is he too exciting for you?

Have to be honest and admit he completely slipped my mind. He'd make it onto our left wing fairly easily ahead of Craig/Lappin, its either that or he competes with Wotherspoon for a spot. I'd have Spoony ahead of Stewart when hes on top form, but Stewart seems infinitely more consistent which would edge it. So I'd have Stewart in the Saints team, and potentially Bain.

de3adh.gif