All things Dundee FC

4 hours ago, johnnydun said:

So Im back to civilisation again after a week of being on a drilling rig with a worse internet connection than dial up! 

Cant of missed that much in a week eh? :lol:

Ohh where do we start :whistle the filth got pumped fae the Accies and are STILL DOON. 

Must ask some of the dayglo infiltrators on here if it feels like being relegated 2 years on the trot....

oh and we're just waiting on Dundee Hibernian being liquidated for a 2nd time. :whistle 

2 hours ago, kristov said:

Sorry, slightly off topic- but has anyone seen the fucking state of this article: https://www.eveningtelegraph.co.uk/fp/no-dundee-derby-sees-dark-blues-coffers-take-hit/

What it omits to say is the The Rangers replaced Utd last season and Hamilton's win at the expense of Utd is mitigated somewhat by Hibs replacing ICT.

Contrast this with the Courier's article boasting about Utd's budget being largest in the Championship and their financial situation not being as desperate as "reported elsewhere" (presumably by themselves in response to the auditor's report). I don't believe DCT has an agenda against either team but they do themselves no favours with shite like this.

I saw that last night and just laughed. The journalist was George Cran who has written some pish about us this season but that article takes the biscuit. Our finances like every other team will increase with the subsequent departure of a Inverness and arrival of Hibs by probably 2000 paying customers per season. 

Pity that hasn't registered with George. 

1 hour ago, SweeperDee said:

Nelms flying out to see Jack Ross - who's on holiday - to discuss the job. Will probably be announced as manager by tomorrow. 

Should post that in the St Mirren thread Sweeper, loads of meltdowns in there at the moment.:lol:

4 minutes ago, DigOutYourSoul said:

Assuming Ross gets he job. Is there anyone from St. Mirren you'd like him to bring with him?

Morgan and Magennis maybe but you've probably got them well signed up. I've always thought Jack Baird would become a solid player at this level but not sure how he's progressed the last few years.

I'm a bit worried that familiarity would mean that Loy would be retained. He's not the worst player in the world but if St Mirren were willing to take him off our wage books, it could be a big mistake not taking that offer as we're needing to free money up to bring players in.

19 hours ago, Dariusz said:

In fairness, Tony Fitzpatrick recently said St Mirren are a Top 4 Premiership club. Must be some hallucinogens in the water.

That's not even the most deluded Tony Fitzpatrick claim:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/36559890

A genuinely unhinged individual. 

Guest Flash
3 hours ago, bobbycoxblue said:

The club that keeps on giving 29658cd9ecdd44d066909fbf27895904.jpg

emoji24.pngemoji23.pngemoji24.pngemoji23.pngemoji24.png

Rule H9.8 says that the pitch can be watered at half-time but it must be done evenly over the entire length and width of the pitch. The penalty for an infringement of this rule is a 3-0 victory to the away team.

Spoiler

I made the second part up.