All things Dundee FC

On 2017-5-26 at 20:14, RossDee01 said:

It will be McCann as he's still manager and apparently likely to be announced as new manager next week.

On 2017-5-26 at 20:57, Ludo*1 said:

They won't announce it before tomorrow's final out of respect to Sky allowing McCann to take the job in the first place.

By the sounds of things it's been a done deal for a good few weeks.

#ITK

#ITK

I've never once claimed to be in the know and my fellow Dee's on here don't take anything I say as Gospel as the 'info' I do get is usually sourced from elsewhere online. It's only daft c***s like yourself that would take it as 'ITK' tbh.

Not surprised that McCann hasn't stayed. He saw the effort against ITC and Hamilton which if I'm honest was more typical of the squad than the strong displays at Motherwell and Killie.
He can now be a pundit with enormous credibility- he's done something positive in his five games.
Thanks Neil, poor Paul had lost it and we'd have gone down with him. You'll always be welcome at Dens.

Got a feeling it's going to be Pressley. He just seems to be the kind of guy our board will go for and they way he'll match our vision for the way our club needs to go.

I've never once claimed to be in the know and my fellow Dee's on here don't take anything I say as Gospel as the 'info' I do get is usually sourced from elsewhere online. It's only daft c***s like yourself that would take it as 'ITK' tbh.

Clueless fantasist.