All things Dundee FC

Yep Dundee fans are indeed class.
Just what I was thinking as I was pissing myself laughing while watching  you lot head for the exits at NEW DOUGLAS PARK.4_0
FTW

What an utter weirdo you are.

1 hour ago, johnnydun said:

Can I just say, I just burst out laughing at this! Funniest thing I have seen in a while, played Liam!

Thank you!

Thank you.

49 minutes ago, K.T said:

I've been trying to tidy up the house and I keep getting that image in my head and laughing to myself. It's that kind of ridiculous shit that made me sign up to P+B in the first place. Who needs football. Dundee fans are class.

Same, Twisty.

I'm sure most of you will agree that the good old days (pre Premiership forum) were great; it's become a much more conservative site over the years, riddled with fucking adverts, but the Dundee threads remain a golden source of fun, left-field, unusual bollocks.

It's like reading a Dundee-specific Viz special edition.

You only have to look at the St Johnstone, Kilmarnock or Motherwell topics to see just how fucking dull things could be. Hibs are a little more entertaining, while Dunfermline and Falkirk always had some fun chat in the 1st Division area. 

Thank you.

Edited by LiamDFC

Yep Dundee fans are indeed class.
Just what I was thinking as I was pissing myself laughing while watching  you lot head for the exits at NEW DOUGLAS PARK.4_0
FTW

A Hamilton fan attempting to troll us... Liam's post is no longer the funniest on this page.

I don't really want to bite to the Hamilton troll. But seeing that 4-0 game made me reminisce a bit.

What was your favourite Hamilton moment? Was it that 4-0 game? Or when we scored 6 at NDP (Milne hattrick)? When they shat it and we won the league? When Bomber tried to calm the Dundee fans down only to be told to f**k off? When the Hamilton fans rallied together to protect their wee shed? Let us know.

A few of those may have even been during the same game. Entertainment at its finest.

11 minutes ago, K.T said:

I don't really want to bite to the Hamilton troll. But seeing that 4-0 game made me reminisce a bit.

What was your favourite Hamilton moment? Was it that 4-0 game? Or when we scored 6 at NDP (Milne hattrick)? When they shat it and we won the league? When Bomber tried to calm the Dundee fans down only to be told to f**k off? When the Hamilton fans rallied together to protect their wee shed? Let us know.

A few of those may have even been during the same game. Entertainment at its finest.

I was at the Savo hat-trick game when his overhead kick cracked the bar and the John Brown f**k off game. I was stood right next to the commotion eating my pie and laughing at a wee Accies ned who was the height of a shite keeping a safe distance away with his arms spread wide open in the obligatory 'MOAN THEN' stance. If any of our boys had made it over that barrier he'd have been sprinting through Sainsbury's car park quicker than you could say "fake Stone Island jumper".

I have struggled with this, I have no good memories of Hamilton other than leaving it.
I quite like the mausoleum as it is the most famous thing there and appropriately it is a giant knob.ec5f9d31c938345e08b2f3b190d7d4e5.jpg
It is also a giant echo chamber, so probably where Ivor practises(notice correct spelling)
his pish.

2 hours ago, Ivors_thick_lip said:

Since Hamilton is a Royal Burgh we have always required the Mausoleum.

Dundee is a shithole.

I think your getting your lips mixed up mate, it would be easier writing c**t to avoid confusion.

2 hours ago, Ivors_thick_lip said:

Since Hamilton is a Royal Burgh we have always required the Mausoleum.

Dundee is a shithole.

Just to point out the City of Dundee has been a royal burgh since the 1200's while the town of Hamilton only got it in the 16th century