All things Dundee FC

Job done.

We'd all have taken that before the game - too many times in the past we've slipped up in these games. Performance didn't really matter tonight, was all about the result. That result should settle the team down and we should start to see some more comfortable performances in the next couple of games.

2 hours ago, rainbowrising said:

looks like we are live on Sportsound if you want to listen in

Listened to it, never heard so much anti-Dundee bile in all my life, especially that Willie Millar p***k. Thank you.

We largely dominated possession without creating many chances. Wolters was totally anonymous but for 1 bit of skill in the first half when he cracked the bar. Scott Allan was disappointing. It didn't really come off for him, although there were flashes here and there, his crosses are Beckhamesque. Hadn't noticed it before but with the red top he looks like he's carrying a few pounds. Got knows what game others were watching but again Deacon was by far the most effective of the 2 wingers. Cammy wasn't his usual force tonight either. FEB tried as usual but he really struggled on his own against a big defence, I thought McCann got it wrong playing him alone up top, too many wee flicks that mostly found Raith players. Big difference when Gowser and Moussa came on, Gowser is far more creative than O'Hara and Moussa is a real handful. Big, physical and pretty mobile. Over the 90 I thought Kamara was our best player. Covers the defence, can break forward, can pass - a really good all round defensive mid. It would have been a travesty if we'd lost, a draw might have been fair but we really pushed for the winner. I saw enough to give me hope that we'll be significantly better than last season.

McCann on the radio saying he knew Moussa wasn't ready and asked him if he could commit to 20 minutes. Bit of a slap in the face for Haber and if tonight is McCann's favoured formation then we will need Moussa and Haber as El Bahk proved tonight that he can't do that role.