All things Dundee FC

23 minutes ago, Shadow Play said:

Not according to the statement rushed out by your club after the match.  United's press release claimed that enquiries had been made and United were satisfied that no biting had taken place.  To make matters worse they also suggested that Cifti had been racially abused but bizarrely, despite making such a serious allegation, never took it any further than that.  The whole episode showed a real lack of class by United.

Don't forget the accusation that McAlister had used lipstick to draw the bite mark :lol:

Dundee United are a fucking disgrace. It's as simple as that. No class and a shite support. Sometimes I like to watch Wightons goal on YouTube from the United end. A few glorious seconds where a man yells 'for f**k sake' in frustration and an old woman turns around in disbelief, with her hand over her mouth, unable to comprehend that she's just witnessed her team being blasted off into the abyss of Scottish football, much like the Xenomorph was blasted off into space at the end of Alien IV. And the Dees pushed the button. I watch that and I laugh a hearty laugh. GIRFUY darling. She's probably never been to a game since. To top it all off, the camera boy zooms in to Thompson and says 'this is all your fault'. I really have no idea how that footage hasn't won some sort of award. Glorious.

Dundee United are a fucking disgrace. It's as simple as that. No class and a shite support. Sometimes I like to watch Wightons goal on YouTube from the United end. A few glorious seconds were a man yells 'for f**k sake' in frustration and an old woman turns around in disbelief, with her hand over her mouth, unable to comprehend that she's just witnessed her team being blasted off into the abyss of Scottish football, much like the Xenomorph was blasted off into space at the end of Alien IV. And the Dees pushed the button. I watch that and I laugh a hearty laugh. GIRFUY darling. She's probably never been to a game since. To top it all off, the camera boy zooms in to Thompson and says 'this is all your fault'. I really have no idea how that footage hasn't won some sort of award. Glorious.

Good too see your highlight as a Dundee fan is united going down, where as our is winning the Scottish cup. Pleasing

Good too see your highlight as a Dundee fan is united going down, where as our is winning the Scottish cup. Pleasing

First of all, my personal highlight as a Dundee fan was seeing a man slip and fall over several rows of seats and the guy behind me said 'book that c**t for diving.' That was when we played Morton one winter around 2010. Awful game, freezing cold, but that moment will stay with me till my dying day. It's those moments that make football so beautiful. Yes, relegating you boys was nice (do you remember that night?), but it wasn't enough to secure top spot in K.T's highlights.

Secondly, who gave you permission to post in this thread? You lads lost your big league privileges on May 2nd 2016.

Get Doon; Stay Doon.

Thank you.

First of all, my personal highlight as a Dundee fan was seeing a man slip and fall over several rows of seats and the guy behind me said 'book that c**t for diving.' That was when we played Morton one winter around 2010. Awful game, freezing cold, but that moment will stay with me till my dying day. It's those moments that make football so beautiful. Yes, relegating you boys was nice (do you remember that night?), but it wasn't enough to secure top spot in K.T's highlights.

Secondly, who gave you permission to post in this thread? You lads lost your big league privileges on May 2nd 2016.

Get Doon; Stay Doon.

Thank you.

Funny cause 'the fun' seem to be on our thread all the time

Funny cause 'the fun' seem to be on our thread all the time

The fun? I'm shocked you would use such a disrespectful term towards Dundee's superior team here. I understand you are hurting though, so you are forgiven.

Good to know some of my derry brethren are down there putting the boot in. United's predicament is funny as f**k, tbf.

3 hours ago, K.T said:

Dundee United are a fucking disgrace. It's as simple as that. No class and a shite support. Sometimes I like to watch Wightons goal on YouTube from the United end. A few glorious seconds were a man yells 'for f**k sake' in frustration and an old woman turns around in disbelief, with her hand over her mouth, unable to comprehend that she's just witnessed her team being blasted off into the abyss of Scottish football, much like the Xenomorph was blasted off into space at the end of Alien IV. And the Dees pushed the button. I watch that and I laugh a hearty laugh. GIRFUY darling. She's probably never been to a game since. To top it all off, the camera boy zooms in to Thompson and says 'this is all your fault'. I really have no idea how that footage hasn't won some sort of award. Glorious.

I like to watch this one a lot as well, good old Finlay Mckillop! My favourite bit is when the 2nd goes in, and the look on his face as he watches the Derry celebrate.

I like to watch this one a lot as well, good old Finlay Mckillop! My favourite bit is when the 2nd goes in, and the look on his face as he watches the Derry celebrate.

Yes, this too. I don't know why he decided to film his heartbroken expression, but I'm glad he did.

Delicious viewing.

3 hours ago, UnitedLoon63 said:

Cool story. My highlight as a Dundee fan was getting off with a lassie on the bus back from Firhill in 1991.

11 hours ago, Dee Man said:

Don't forget the accusation that McAlister had used lipstick to draw the bite mark :lol:

That can't possibly be true, can it?  Surely no board of directors of any club would lower themselves to that level.

3 hours ago, UnitedLoon63 said:

Nice to see you don't want to answer any of the embarrassing points raised about the way your club handled the situation.  In fact I'm pretty sure no United fan would even try to defend the way it was handled.  Best stick to the tried and tested I've seen my team win the Scotiish Cup and ignore everything else routine.  

It's FAF how Finlay had to wear a hat and sunglasses to avoid the inevitable beating that those animals would have gave him on that fateful Monday night.

Imagine supporting a club so filled with hate that you need to wear a disguise just to mix with your fellow fans. 

Absolutely disgusting.