All things Dundee FC

Has anyone else ever noticed that United fans on TV have a different sound to all other teams in the UK in the few periods where they pipe up (usually in the seconds where the wrists are sore from knitting and weathers original sharing).

The sound of the women and children yelling gives it a really unique tone. A tone that dogs can relate to. Fucking p***ks.

13 minutes ago, Dundee-FC92 said:

Has anyone else ever noticed that United fans on TV have a different sound to all other teams in the UK in the few periods where they pipe up (usually in the seconds where the wrists are sore from knitting and weathers original sharing).

The sound of the women and children yelling gives it a really unique tone. A tone that dogs can relate to. Fucking p***ks.

Yes. I like to regularly remind my dab 'friend' of this. 

Don't think FEB is getting enough love after the game yesterday. He was fantastic. Full of energy, a complete pain for the defence all evening, got in loads of good positions, tons of skill and guile and scored one of the best individual derby goals in years. If you're reading I salute you. Same on Saturday please.

You bullshitted basically. 

Nope. BBC confirming the deal was simply delayed due to the managerial situation. Everything had been agreed but was just waiting to be signed.

It's easy to blame the DABs - but did anyone in the Bobby Cox get a waft of that shitey smell just before half time? It lingered for a good while. I was genuinely boaking such was the pungency of it.

31 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

It's easy to blame the DABs - but did anyone in the Bobby Cox get a waft of that shitey smell just before half time? It lingered for a good while. I was genuinely boaking such was the pungency of it.

It was brutal in the main stand as well. Think I saw somewhere about fertiliser or something? 

31 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

I was at the front of the Bobby Cox and could smell it for most of the first half. I just figured it was the smell of fertiliser wafting in off the fields.

In hospo I blamed it on the DABC and got a bit of abuse from the DABC's who were there, including a couple of DABC women (complete munters) who were there.

Had a good chat with Albert Kydd and Cammy Kerr. Tosher also turned up.

1 minute ago, Louis Litt said:

Vice nice of Scotty Bain to communicate 'Get Doon You Dirty Arab b*****ds' via the medium of sign language for all the deaf DABS in attendance.

giphy.gif

Wonderful, this victory (no pens) just gets better and better. fucking LOL.