Has James Alabi signed yet? 

Wait, he's signed for frickin' Tranmere. :wacko:

Top 5 back up options...

John Mills (Hereford FC) 

Christian Doidge (Forest Green Rovers)

Kayden Jackson (Accy Stanley)

Wes York (Gateshead)

Sam Jones (Grimbsy).

Neil the jumper is on about widening the scouting network, email the c**t offering your services girth, can't be much worse than the folk already there.

12 minutes ago, tree house tam said:

Neil the jumper is on about widening the scouting network, email the c**t offering your services girth, can't be much worse than the folk already there.

The more the girth the wider the network.

:rolleyes:

Thank you.

Kamara and Deacons agent had a striker called JJ Hooper who signed for Grimsby last week. Had decent pedigree in the lower leagues, hope we'd have looked at him.

Tried to find a list of other players he represents but struggling other than people he mentions on twitter.

He went trialing around Scotland a couple of seasons back, sure he was at us, Raith and Inverness. Don't think he was all that.

Not a bad idea actually cheers mate.

9 minutes ago, SweeperDee said:

Gutted. Really thought we could attract a player of that calibre.

I'm pretty sure we still could - did O'Dea not come to us from Kerala so I'm guessing the wages won't be too far above our level (unless Berb's is getting a hefty wedge more than big Daz was on anyway)

My mates son plays for our under 14s and last season and this season Cammy Kerr has been coaching him.
Just think as a professional that is tremendous. Someone the players can inspire to be.

Nothing else to add really apart from we are going to tare Aberdeen apart . Mon the dees

Have you been drinking a lot of Fruit Shoots? [emoji3]

My mates son plays for our under 14s and last season and this season Cammy Kerr has been coaching him.
Just think as a professional that is tremendous. Someone the players can inspire to be.

Nothing else to add really apart from we are going to tare Aberdeen apart . Mon the dees

As an Arab, Cammy Kerr as a pro is clearly got potential and really hope he kicks on - clearly a player.

^^^ tear