All things Dundee FC

To be honest, I wouldn't really take Jocky's word on anything. His football knowledge has never really inspired confidence this millennium.

Ignoring a man with the experience Jocky has is just mental.

It's his year next year anyways.

Wouldn't necessarily disagree with the comments on Kamara. Very good at winning the ball back, but positionally he's not the best. Also gives the ball away too often. Potential to be an excellent player though and I'm sure he will be.

The rest I don't agree with.

5 minutes ago, RossDee01 said:

Anyone got a list of who's contracts are up at the end of the season and who will still have one year left?

There's a pinned topic at the top of the Premiership Forum in which I've detailed our whole first team's contract lengths. I'd link it, but I'm on my mobile.

2 minutes ago, G_Man1985 said:

Tom Hateley, is he still at the club ?

He was released during the season, 31st August, so still appears in the squad from the beginning of the season. His leaving will be reflected in my list as of January. Can't just update it every time a player comes in or leaves. Tried that last season under Hartley and it meants updates on a week to week basis which defeats the purpose.

Interesting looking at that list. A good few players I wouldn't want to lose on the summer. Hopefully we're working on deals for players at the moment, but I imagine it's difficult given the uncertainty of what league we'll be playing in.

Didn't know Meekings was only signed up until the end of the season, I'd imagine we'll probably lose him.

How I envy anyone who watched football from that period. Players shaking off challenges that would be yellow's today, the ref thinking nothing of them. Defence tactics = a half volley right back into the opposing half and the whole team just chases it. End to end. Great stuff to watch.

Just now, RawB93 said:

How I envy anyone who watched football from that period. Players shaking off challenges that would be yellow's today, the ref thinking nothing of them. Defence tactics = a half volley right back into the opposing half and the whole team just chases it. End to end. Great stuff to watch.

There’s even a dog running about five minutes in :lol:

Was having a look on Rangers Media in regards to what their thought process was in regards to them appointing a new manager. First thread I stumbled across, however, was a thread about Charlie Adam. In it, a Rangers fan boldly claimed that he'd been on Soccer AM and said that Adam said, 'There's only 1 club I'd join if I was to go back to Scotland'. The hilarity of the topic as people are shouting 'Get him signed, proper Rangers lad, was always underrated' to 'He's shite, would never get a game for us' as they slowly realise Adam meant Dundee and not Rangers is first class.

2 hours ago, Ludo*1 said:

There's also not an insignificant amount wanting McCann to be either their next manager or at the very least assistant manager. :huh:

Do you class 2 people as being not insignificant ? I have heard the Charlie Adam interview on soccer AM and Dundee was never mentioned by Charlie , you really do like to embellish everything to make Dundee look a honour to play for and you fail miserably with your fantasist posts.

Edited by happyaccie

1 minute ago, happyaccie said:

Do you class 2 people as being not insignificant , also I have heard the Charlie Adam interview on soccer AM and Dundee was never mentioned by Charlie , you really do like to embellish everything to make Dundee look a honour to play for and you fail miserably with your fantasist posts.

Get a life you fucking loser.

Just now, happyaccie said:

Do you class 2 people as being not insignificant , also I have heard the Charlie Adam interview on soccer AM and Dundee was never mentioned by Charlie , you really do like to embellish everything to make Dundee look a honour to play for and you fail miserably with your fantasist posts.

I take it you've actually read Rangers Media then? If so, you'll see quite clearly it's not only 2 people.

Also, here's a link in which he actually says he'd love to return to Dundee one day, you fucking imbecile: Link.

Thank you, now f**k off.

1 minute ago, Ludo*1 said:

I take it you've actually read Rangers Media then? If so, you'll see quite clearly it's not only 2 people.

Also, here's a link in which he actually says he'd love to return to Dundee one day, you fucking imbecile: Link.

Thank you, now f**k off.

He never mentioned Dundee in his Soccer AM interview fact,I heard the interview and am not making any assumption with regard his interview which you clearly are. It's mentioned more than twice yes but quoting previous posts does not count ya fucking imbecile.

Just now, happyaccie said:

He never mentioned Dundee in his Soccer AM interview fact,I heard the interview and am not making any assumption with regard his interview which you clearly are. It's mentioned more than twice yes but quoting previous posts does not count ya fucking imbecile.

Oft.

I'm not gonna continue arguing with you, it's clear you've some issues.