All things Dundee FC

1 minute ago, happyaccie said:

I have a great quality of life, I support an honest football club unlike Dundee, I have a great family but most of all I'm not a fucking Dundonian so all is sweet here.

Definitely something far more upsetting than a few jokes about MorTen going on here.

Lovely :)

Never been in tears, Hamilton leave the cheating that takes place within Scottish football, to those who have underwent liquidation or served periods in administration.

From wiki

In the 1970s, Hamilton briefly resigned from the league due to mounting debts.
In 1994 the club sold its home ground, Douglas Park, to Sainsbury's supermarket, and subsequently ground-shared in Coatbridge and Glasgow for seven years.
During this period the club went through financial hardships and unpaid players went on strike.
As a result, Hamilton was unable to fulfil its fixtures during the 1999–2000 season and was docked 15 points, the eventual result of which was relegation to the Third Division.

Maybe us cheats should stick together eh?

1 hour ago, happyaccie said:

Your club and the bulk of your supporters made reference to Hamilton match fixing which will always be remembered by me, from a club who have been in administration and hardly a virtue of integrity I shall always have a higher regard for any dog excrement I scrape off the sole of my shoe than I have for Dundee FC.

:lol::lol::lol: you’re a fuckin nipple.  

Match fixing  west coast b*****ds. Dougie Imrie playing for the opposition at fault for numerous amount of goals whilst already having signed a pre contract with the wee diddly Academicals, absolutely nothing dodgy in this. 

You’re hurting cos we always finish above 2 stand Accies. 

Edited by Yenitit

5 minutes ago, Yenitit said:

:lol::lol::lol: you’re a fuckin nipple.  

Match fixing  west coast b*****ds. Dougie Imrie playing for the opposition at fault for numerous amount of goals whilst already having signed a pre contract with the wee diddly Academicals, absolutely nothing dodgy in this. 

You’re hurting cos we always finish above 2 stand Accies. 

You f**** I guess it has escaped your mind Imrie scored iirca hat- trick that day.

44 minutes ago, dee_62 said:

From wiki

In the 1970s, Hamilton briefly resigned from the league due to mounting debts.
In 1994 the club sold its home ground, Douglas Park, to Sainsbury's supermarket, and subsequently ground-shared in Coatbridge and Glasgow for seven years.
During this period the club went through financial hardships and unpaid players went on strike.
As a result, Hamilton was unable to fulfil its fixtures during the 1999–2000 season and was docked 15 points, the eventual result of which was relegation to the Third Division.

Maybe us cheats should stick together eh?

True on both accounts, a Dundee fan posting factual evidence is such a rarity I am in a state of shock in replying to this, in neither of these cases did Accies take the easy way out by going into administration and offering debtors a pittance of the money owed as Dundee chose to do.

We were saved from extinction by 4 business men in 1970 who formed an alliance known as dekka.

In season 1999-2000 the club again encountered financial trouble due to poor management by the BoD, again the club survived without resorting to go into administration,the players actions of going on strike were punished correctly by the SFA, the players were paid in full at a later date we accepted our punishment and gradually rebuilt the club to be where we are today.

We have arguably the best Youth development programme in Scottish football, which has borne us great dividends both on the pitch and transfer market.This has recently been recognised by the SFA who have granted us elite status with regard to Project Brave.

These are all aspects I am proud that the club have dealt with in the proper manner, instead of taking the cowardly route Dundee took, that of going into administration. 

Not once is their a shred of evidence that points to Accies being cheats unlike Dundee FC.

True on both accounts, a Dundee fan posting factual evidence is such a rarity I am in a state of shock in replying to this, in neither of these cases did Accies take the easy way out by going into administration and offering debtors a pittance of the money owed as Dundee chose to do.
We were saved from extinction by 4 business men in 1970 who formed an alliance known as dekka.
In season 1999-2000 the club again encountered financial trouble due to poor management by the BoD, again the club survived without resorting to go into administration,the players actions of going on strike were punished correctly by the SFA, the players were paid in full at a later date we accepted our punishment and gradually rebuilt the club to be where we are today.
We have arguably the best Youth development programme in Scottish football, which has borne us great dividends both on the pitch and transfer market.This has recently been recognised by the SFA who have granted us elite status with regard to Project Brave.
These are all aspects I am proud that the club have dealt with in the proper manner, instead of taking the cowardly route Dundee took, that of going into administration. 
Not once is their a shred of evidence that points to Accies being cheats unlike Dundee FC.

A hatrick in a 10-2 defeat though but by the way but pal ??

41 minutes ago, Netan Sansara said:

Hat trick in a 10-2 defeat aye?

40 minutes ago, Yenitit said:

You really are thick as f**k. 

18 minutes ago, K.T said:

10-2 and it still wasn’t enough. Sore one for the accies.

15 minutes ago, jupe1407 said:

A hatrick in a 10-2 defeat. Fucking hell like. What a thick c**t :lol:

F**k me that worm worked well, gullible bellends.