All things Dundee FC

She’s harder than happyaccie15371f4d8fe811b2b24ff88381ca4431.jpg

You should be more concerned about learning to post pictures properly. In this day and age, its a disgrace that you and Bobbycoxblue struggle with something as straight forward as that. Oh, and learn how to fuckin multi-quote as well ffs

1 hour ago, Sergeant Wilson said:

Aye right, how do you explain the roles of some of the most distasteful people ever to grace Scottish football (and that takes some doing) being involved in the club?

Some seem to be getting their tentacles into Airdrieonians too?

2 hours ago, hk blues said:

f**k being preached at by a Hamilton Accies fan!

From a fan of a club who have been in administration and who are seen as a blight on the city of discovery, I shall treat your comment with the overwhelming disrespect it deserves.

You should be more concerned about learning to post pictures properly. In this day and age, its a disgrace that you and Bobbycoxblue struggle with something as straight forward as that. Oh, and learn how to fuckin multi-quote as well ffs

You can f**k off as well.

Thank You.

4 hours ago, happyaccie said:

I am not saying this because I am a Hamilton fan I would have the same opinion if the situation was the complete opposite, imo investment in youth is the only way for a provincial club to survive/progress.

I wish you wouldn’t say anything ye boring c**t. Hamilton initially funded their current youth set up by not paying their 1st team players in the early 2000s.  Between that and the match fixing game  with Morton your club is rotten to the core, cheating b*****ds basically. 

Edited by Yenitit

4 minutes ago, Estragon said:

Hilarious that happyaccie has moved from poor attempts to wind up Kilmarnock supporters, to poor attempts to wind up Dundee supporters now that we're fucking awesome again. Weeps.

'Poor attempts' that's being kind,  the fucking idiot couldn't wind up a clockwork train set.

2 hours ago, Yenitit said:

I wish you wouldn’t say anything ye boring c**t. Hamilton initially funded their current youth set up by not paying their 1st team players in the early 2000s.  Between that and the match fixing game  with Morton your club is rotten to the core, cheating b*****ds basically. 

How fucking wrong can you be, we never set up the youth programme until the previous chairman was deposed. It was under the stewardship of that chairman J.Watson that the players went on strike, I'm not surprised you have once again made a c**t of yourself by posting unfounded drivel.

And if we are cheating b*****ds as you claim, we must be the best cheats involved in Scottish football as we have never been found guilty of this claim, and we have never resorted to administration to avoid paying debts, I'm sure you know of a tayside  club who has taken that step twice to renage on their debts.

It may be of value for you to do a little research before posting lies, again I am unsurprised about the personal attacks I come under on here as Dundee fans hate being told a few home truths, here is another one that will provoke a few responses of ire & rage, I do believe your currently bottom of the league lol.