All things Dundee FC

We all said the same thing about Clarkson but we was 8in8 Hartley is no a daft so and so if he brings something to the team we don't have then great another attacking option

Saying that instead of him and Clarkson I'd prefer peaso who by the way is 3in3 for Morton

DonnieDarko, on 02 Feb 2015 - 12:38, said:

I've also heard we are after Higdon; which would infinitely be a better signing. Knowing our luck however, we will end up with the past it haddie.

Now that'd be a very impressive signing! Somehow I doubt we have any chance of that one though. There'd have been grumblings before now surely?

Now that'd be a very impressive signing! Somehow I doubt we have any chance of that one though. There'd have been grumblings before now surely?

It's from a very convoluted grape vine of texts, hear-say and probable utter tripe, but I hold onto the hope that it may just be true.

hipster, on 02 Feb 2015 - 12:45, said:

was eoin Doyle not shite for hibs and scored like feck for Cheltenham

Everyone is shite for Hibs, it's just the way it goes these days. Where careers go to die.

Everyone is shite for Hibs, it's just the way it goes these days. Where careers go to die.

jason Cummings ain't bad and Boyle seems to be doing well there so although it's shit it could be worse could be the Rangers #2-0lol

jason Cummings ain't bad and Boyle seems to be doing well there so although it's shit it could be worse could be the Rangers #2-0lol

From what I hear from a Hibees fan in the office today, Boyle is back to his usual absence of composure, which Im sure is why PH punted him, and should have scored a barrow load against Raith. It's a shame, coz if he could harness his pace and finishing he would be brilliant.

Liam Kennedy: 'Next hour or so could be crucial for Dundee in terms of ins and outs at Dens Park. One arriving for talks - Paul Heffernan. Another leaving. The departure could well go right to the wire.'

Tom Duthie: 'Might Dundee add another goalie before the deadline? Arvid Schenk left last week and there has been interest from down south in Letheren.'

I really don't know what PH is thinking if this is true.

What is a 33 year old who has scored 1 in 11 games in the championship this year and has not played a first team game in 7 weeks going to add to our team?

This is the type of panic buy you would expect from a team fighting for their lives signing a has been in the faint hope he can recapture his days of semi decent mediocrity in one last final attempt to avoid the drop.

Not a signing you would expect from a team who are clear of relegation with an outside chance of top six and supposedly building for the future.

Keep the money for next years budget.

Really thought PH would take us away from these type of signings.

Sent from my iPhone using Pie & Bovril mobile app

Really don't get this signing at all. Should have kept Peaso if this is the type of player we're looking to bring in. As I've already mentioned, and others have too, it'll eat into Wighton's game time. He's the future of DFC and deserves to get some game time. It's not like we're in a relegation battle and need experienced heads. Total nonsense signing IMO.

Not usually one for belittling players before they've even kicked a ball for us, however, I really can't understand why signing Heffernan could ever be considered to be a good idea. The jury will be well and truly out out on him should he put pen to paper.

On Twitter, he's in Motherwell.

According to someone at the Daily Record he's on his way to Dundee.

I thought Doyle was ripping the piss, hence my reply.

This is getting far too real for my liking.

As long as he is not reported to be in Maryhill, I'll be happy.

Though whoever is unlucky enough to sign the Heff, will at least be guaranteed he'll score his solitary goal(s) against us. It's the Thistle way, we always help teams break any unwanted records such as run of defeats, inability to score or save a managers job for another couple of weeks.