All things Dundee FC

It doesn't matter if they are 'out the box' or not, every signing he has made so far has been good, (with the exception of Roberts), so if Hartley, the best manager we've had for the past thirty odd years thinks it'll improve the team, then I'm happy with that, don't get all this negativity.

They have not all been good

Schenk -self explanatory

Ferry - not been impressed

Thomson - doesn't play enough for what he earns

Ghadzalov - jury is still out on him afraid. He was bullied by Scotland on Saturday.

Paul McGinn - after a decent start I am not convinced he will be consistently good enough at this level

Sent from my iPhone using Pie & Bovril mobile app

Steady on… :blink:

He was a good striker for us when he wasn't injured, his chance conversion was great too.

Unlike Collins, he was able to stick the ball in the net whenever he was in the box and his finishing was very good.

He was unfortunate to find himself in a new manager's team where Butcher only used 1 striker to lead the line.

Since Collins ran around like a headless chicken and could last a full 90 minutes, Heffernan was often left on the bench.

Heffernan was unlucky not to get games up top with Collins, where he looked excellent under Fenlon.

His legs were completely gone after the injury though and rightly became our 7th-choice striker this season.

I hope he does well, though I'm glad we ended his contract and hopefully saved a bit of money.

Fucking hell, that's pretty far down the pecking order.

They have not all been good

Schenk -self explanatory

Ferry - not been impressed

Thomson - doesn't play enough for what he earns

Ghadzalov - jury is still out on him afraid. He was bullied by Scotland on Saturday.

Paul McGinn - after a decent start I am not convinced he will be consistently good enough at this level

Sent from my iPhone using Pie & Bovril mobile app

Your just nit-picking and whinging now.

His signings are that 'poor', 'lazy' and 'limited' that they have us 7th in a league it took us the best part of 10 year to get into and the last time we were in it, instead of being sitting pretty like we are right now, we were effectively relegated by Christmas.

Can't see him being cup-tied seeing as he's hardly kicked a ball for Hibs.

Just looked at their lineup v Alloa in the last round. Heffernan and Harris were both on the bench but Harris came on so he will be cup tied.

His signings are that 'poor', 'lazy' and 'limited' that they have us 7th in a league it took us the best part of 10 year to get into and the last time we were in it, instead of being sitting pretty like we are right now, we were effectively relegated by Christmas.

Exactly.